BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Hannah C.
Vancleave , MS
This is an awesome product! I have very dry skin and even have breakouts of eczema on my face sometimes and this really helps hydrate everything! It isn't too harsh and I think well worth the price! Love it!
Sarah I.
This mask is super hydrating and gentle enough for my sometimes angry sensitive skin. The sample I received went a long way so I felt like it was a good value for the money also. Recommend this for hydration
Tracee F.
Manassas, VA
This mask is great for sensitive skin. I’m mostly combo/dry but in the winter I am way more dry due to the cold weather. This is a great mask for combatting the redness and tight feeling. Just leave it on overnight and let it work it’s magic!
Lily B.
This is good to use about 3-4 times a week for me because it’s so thick. I have actually noticed improvement in my skin from it. My pores are smaller and my fine lines are much smaller. It’s pricey but the product is so dense it lasts forever!
Elissa H.
Refreshing, not sticky great product, would use again, This stuff really works. I use it at night right over my moisturizer/serum. It gives my skin a little boost while I sleep. I wake up looking refreshed. I wish this didn't sell out so darn fast. I would like to have one on hand as a back up. I hope the Q gets more in stock soon. If they do, you shouldn't hesitate
Kelsi B.
Works good with my very dry skin. Makes it feel dewy and look radiant. It doesn't feel nasty putting it on and it feels great waking up after it's soaked into your skin.
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Literally stunned at how radiant and glowy I looked the morning after using this. My face has a lot of texture and bumps because I have dry skin and this left my skin so soft and supple it was beautiful! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! I use this a time or two a week to revive my skin. It's such an amazing product. I love overnight masks so much it makes things so easy and I like knowing the ingredients are working to repair my skin overnight.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I am in love with the First Aid Beauty product line. The Radiance Overnight Mask is one of my go to masks. It does not irritate my skin even but I still see results on the overall tone and look of my skin. I only use it a few times a week but find myself reaching for this more then most of my other masks. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone with dry and sensitive skin. I also have rosacea and it does not irritate or cause flare ups.
Hanna M.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser love it so much great product you should get it no matter what kind of skin it will make you feel very confident and very clean
Ainna A.
Sacramento
I love how this product made my skin clear. This product gave my skin a glowing effect and finish. Everyone noticed the change in my skin. This helped reduce redness and acne on my skin. I am happy I tried this out .
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?