BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1990)
Mary G.
These are perfect if you want to have radiant blemish free skin it is at a good price point that can allow you to give it a trial without feeling so guilty if the price. This is definitely EFFECTIVE this has cleared my acne scars and blemishes since I started using it.
Gwendolyn c.
This really does make your skin feel hydrated and make it look plump and your skin tone looks even. I love overnight masks so even if I’m late getting to bed I can put one on real quick and still get my added skin care for the week!
Cynthia G.
North Vernon
FAB is such an appealing skincare line through and through. I am currently using the face wash and loving it. The whole line is incredible. The packaging and marketing are so clever. I recommend giving something in this line a shot!
Alli W.
Clermont
Super moisturizing without feeling oily. I have sensitive skin and it was gentle on my skin while still doing its job. I wasn’t sure what to expect because this was the first overnight mask I have used but it was super simple to use.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
This overnight masks does just what it says. You will wake up feeling so refreshed and radiant. Perfect for gentle skin. Made my dull skin look so dewy! I will be repurchasing this. Such a great price point, I recommend you try it!
Jennifer C.
Love this product! Super lightweight and does not aggravate the skin.  No harsh chemicals and is good to use multiple times a week if you wish.  This was my first time buying it at Sephora and I will most likely buy again.  It hardens on the skin, if it was a bit smoother, the product would be perfect.
Francina R.
Newark, NJ
Awesome mask literally gives radiance to your skin. It met all my expectations. Will be buying it again definitely. My skin is really sensitive but this mask was very gentle. I got mine at Ulta.
Jenny s.
I love this cleanser, this really deep cleans my pores and have seen a decrease in pore size. Definitely recommend this product. FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
Mari J.
Providence
The overnight mask is very effective and I see results right away. I find that it makes my skin smoother and it helps me prevent things that could happen to my skin. I do find it expensive but it does help a girl out. SWAG
Erin K.
This is a really nice mask, but the sticky feeling of when you apply it is not my favorite. That’s just my preference, though. I love how it feels when I wake up. Very moisturizing and hydrating!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.