BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (2090)
Jasminee M.
Tempe
I really enjoyed this mask , it leaves my skin feeling so soft and new when waking up in the morning  the mask is a very gentle like mask you can get at ulta , for the cheap price it's worth it
Hally A.
Oklahoma City
Great mask for people with sensitive skin! The mask makes the skin feel soft and doesn’t make the face feel greasy. I bought this at Sephora.  FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Jessica A.
Portland
I currently use the first aid beauty products and this mask is one of my favorites. Its not to heavy. I have normal to dry skin so at night after i wash my face i put this on go to sleep and in the morning my face is so soft and moisturized.
Cierra M.
paulding, OH
Really love it! Their brand is one I trust to not make me break out but keep my skin looking clear and fresh. This stuff works great and isn't too drying on my sensitive and very dry skin. Love this stuff!
Chelsea V.
Holland , MI
Great for dry days! I have combo-oily skin and on my drier nights this is great! I love first aid beauty and this is one of their best products! It’s moisturizing but not too heavy for those with oily skin to use as well!
Whendy C.
Galveston, TX
I love this facial radiance mask, it's one of my favorite masks by far. It leaves my skin smooth, glowy and feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase again in the future.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
Nice for night. Will not clog pores. Have super
Sensitive oily, combo skin and this is nice on it. Will contiue to use and use every other night. Good product. Dont notice a massive radiance difference but skin does feel and look another.
Kristina G.
Des Moines, IA
This was a fun and easy mask to you. I really like that you can find this in Sephora verse just online. I bought it from there. It was effective but not magical. I would recommend this product to others.
EllieBerry M.
Seattle
I can’t emphasize enough just how great this product is for ALL skin types- yes even sensitive skin. First aid beauty do a terrific job at making a product that’s affective & gentle towards the skin. Can be purchased at Sephora or Ulta.
Momo A.
Burbank
This makes cleans my pores nicely. It’s inexpensive and works really well. This girl at Sephora recommended I try it and I fell in love. It’s very gentle on your skin. I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.