BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Lily B.
This is good to use about 3-4 times a week for me because it’s so thick. I have actually noticed improvement in my skin from it. My pores are smaller and my fine lines are much smaller. It’s pricey but the product is so dense it lasts forever!
Hannah C.
Vancleave , MS
This is an awesome product! I have very dry skin and even have breakouts of eczema on my face sometimes and this really helps hydrate everything! It isn't too harsh and I think well worth the price! Love it!
Sarah I.
This mask is super hydrating and gentle enough for my sometimes angry sensitive skin. The sample I received went a long way so I felt like it was a good value for the money also. Recommend this for hydration
Elissa H.
Refreshing, not sticky great product, would use again, This stuff really works. I use it at night right over my moisturizer/serum. It gives my skin a little boost while I sleep. I wake up looking refreshed. I wish this didn't sell out so darn fast. I would like to have one on hand as a back up. I hope the Q gets more in stock soon. If they do, you shouldn't hesitate
Chelsea B.
Flowery Branch, GA
Literally stunned at how radiant and glowy I looked the morning after using this. My face has a lot of texture and bumps because I have dry skin and this left my skin so soft and supple it was beautiful! 10/10 would recommend to anyone! I use this a time or two a week to revive my skin. It's such an amazing product. I love overnight masks so much it makes things so easy and I like knowing the ingredients are working to repair my skin overnight.
Kelsi B.
Works good with my very dry skin. Makes it feel dewy and look radiant. It doesn't feel nasty putting it on and it feels great waking up after it's soaked into your skin.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I am in love with the First Aid Beauty product line. The Radiance Overnight Mask is one of my go to masks. It does not irritate my skin even but I still see results on the overall tone and look of my skin. I only use it a few times a week but find myself reaching for this more then most of my other masks. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone with dry and sensitive skin. I also have rosacea and it does not irritate or cause flare ups.
Ainna A.
Sacramento
I love how this product made my skin clear. This product gave my skin a glowing effect and finish. Everyone noticed the change in my skin. This helped reduce redness and acne on my skin. I am happy I tried this out .
Brittany D.
Callahan
This was my first First Aid Beauty purchase, and it most certainly will not be the last. I went to Sephora in need of something to cure my desperately dry skin in the winter. I found this and decided to give it a try. A little goes a long way so this jar will last a long time. It's a gel-like cream that goes on smoothly. When I wake up, my face feels bouncy and moisturized, but not sticky. I also feel like it helps my makeup stay in better the next morning. Love it.
Michael B.
Orlando, FL
Fantastic product. Has an amazingly fresh aroma, and completely helped resurface my skin overnight. As the first product I've ever purchased from this company, it is safe to say I will be a return customer in the future. I purchased this product to help repair some dry spots, redness and a bit of acne scars on my chin. This product completely redefined my expectations from a beauty product by far. It addresses and fixed most of the issues listed above. The only room for
Improvement with this product is that if it could help remove acne scars.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?