BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1984)
Jackey M.
Eastvale, CA
First Aid beauty is amazing on my sling. I love how quick it works. This mask does a great job over night I wake up with my face hydrated and silky smooth. Great packaging as well i travel a lot and enjoy how long it’s last me. Definitely will recommend to others.
emileigh l.
Hartford
This product is very hydrating but i feel it didn’t give my skin a radiance for very long. It also leaves an oily feeling if you wear it over night. But i feel like it is one of the better for just used a primer before make up and i would recommend it as that.
Grace D.
Howland Corners
This mask keeps my skin nice and hydrated in the summer since i tend to get super dry in the heat. Ive noticed the fine lines on my forehead and near my mouth tend to decrease when i use this mask consistently. The only downside i saw with this mask is it is a little heavy for my skin so i cut down to using it every other night or even every 3 nights. I felt as though it made the makeup on my cheeks not lay as nice as i would like it to.
Brooke M.
Buffalo
This is amazing! This kept my skin glowing all day. Really met and exceeded expectations. Great packaging, easy to get product out. Very gentle and perfect for my sensitive skin. Would absolutely recommend to others.
Morgan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This was the first product I have ever returned at my local Sephora. I bought this with such high hopes that the next morning I would have a radiant glow. But it didn’t seem to do anything at all for me. And not to mention a high price tag for a mask.
Tracy J.
This mask is a gel cream which I love. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin going to bed. It’s super hydrating you wake up feeling like you have baby soft skin which makes your morning makeup application so much easier and your foundation appears smoother on the skin showing fewer fine lines and wrinkles. I also like that it’s brightening. It’s a fantastic overnight light mask to improve skin tone and texture in one night!
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
This is my favorite brand ! This overnight mask is AMAZING stuff! It has your skin feeling so soft and amazing the next day. It isn’t goopy or heavy at all either. Can’t tell it’s on! Highly recommend this mask!
Demarie V.
sacramento
I love this overnight mask. I use it when I am wanting to give my skin some hydration. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. It is gentle on the skin and I would recommend this to someone who wants to add a new step to their skin routine.
Jazzy T.
boston
I use this product every day and it always makes my skin feel free of dirt and oil. For those who have sensitive skin, you’re in for a treat! It’s super gentle on the skin with soothing and refreshing benefits.
Jaslyn R.
Wickenburg, AZ
I love First Aid beauty! The masks make my face feel brand new. All of their products are effective and gentle on sensitive skin. A good value for what you get! I would recommend to others. FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.