BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
What an amazing product! I have seen such a huge difference I. The clarity of my skin! It has definitely exceeded my expectations! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Maggie H.
Reading
We sell this at Ulta too! We give out free little samples, and people always come back for more. I got a few and I was hooked. I spent most of my money on skin care.
Tailor R.
Berea, KY
I love love first aid beauty! Their products have never disappointed me and this surely did it. It left my face looking so great and hydrated that I ended up going out with only mascara on it! It boosted my confidence so big and I felt so happy with my own skin for once.
Ashlee A.
Sterling
The results were great, I have very sensitive skin and most products, even those designed for sensitive skin burn, this product did not have that effect and left my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Dana A.
Port Isabel,TX
I would totally recommend this product. This product exfoliates, hydrates,clears and brightens my skin. There is a huge difference when i for long period without using it
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
I have used this overnight mask for several weeks after trying and loving the red clay cleanser. This mask is very thick and hydrating on the skin. I usually use it once or twice a week. I wake up with softened and smoothd skin. Since using this product, I feel as though I can see a difference in the brightness of my complexion. You do have to rub it in really good or it will feel slightly sticky on the face. I like the jar it comes in as it makes it easy to get into. I also think the price point is reasonable. I enjoy using this mask and will continue to do so,
Mariah R.
Tucson, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE best product I've used. This product make my skin so smooth and soft it was ridiculous. I have trouble with my skin breaking out and that was definitely not an issue with this one. Perfect!
mary d.
This this a great mask for overnight. Definitely not for day time as it leaves your skin “wet” looking as it absorbs. Effective and not a bad price. Will purchase again.
De Chantel R.
Dublin, OH
First Aid Beauty saves the always for me, its so important and so nice on my skin.  I love overnight masks, especially this one.  It brightens my skin so much.
Anthony M.
Brentwood, NY
Nothing makes my skin shine then this . I have dry skin and this is perfect for it . Very effective and it works perfect for before an event . Would buy it again . First aid always impresses me
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?