BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Whendy C.
Galveston, TX
I love this facial radiance mask, it's one of my favorite masks by far. It leaves my skin smooth, glowy and feeling fresh. I would definitely recommend this product and will purchase again in the future.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
Great for dry days! I have combo-oily skin and on my drier nights this is great! I love first aid beauty and this is one of their best products! It’s moisturizing but not too heavy for those with oily skin to use as well!
Kristina G.
Des Moines, IA
This was a fun and easy mask to you. I really like that you can find this in Sephora verse just online. I bought it from there. It was effective but not magical. I would recommend this product to others.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
Nice for night. Will not clog pores. Have super
Sensitive oily, combo skin and this is nice on it. Will contiue to use and use every other night. Good product. Dont notice a massive radiance difference but skin does feel and look another.
Julie G.
This product is awesome! Out of all the overnight products I've tried, this one leaves an awesome feel in the morning and night. The packaging is great and it's not too pricy. A little on the higher side but it won't break the budget.
Becca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have oily combo skin and I love this stuff. I use it about 2-3 times a week and I wake up with glowing skin. The only issue I have is at night when applying it, it takes a while to sink in so you can't lay your face on your pillow
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
I loved first aid beauty products and absolutely love this mask! This is perfect for my sensitive skin. This is reasonably priced and definitely worth the value. I will definitely be buying this again!
Mary G.
These are perfect if you want to have radiant blemish free skin it is at a good price point that can allow you to give it a trial without feeling so guilty if the price. This is definitely EFFECTIVE this has cleared my acne scars and blemishes since I started using it.
Jennifer C.
Love this product! Super lightweight and does not aggravate the skin.  No harsh chemicals and is good to use multiple times a week if you wish.  This was my first time buying it at Sephora and I will most likely buy again.  It hardens on the skin, if it was a bit smoother, the product would be perfect.
Zainaaa K.
Topeka
I absolutely love this brand, and this mask does not disappoint. I use many of their products and they’re all very gentle on sensitive skin. Their products aren’t generally too pricey either, and I would recommend this product!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?