BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1984)
Joyce L.
Beaverton, OR
Purchased this at Sephora. I have tried a couple of First Aid Beauty products and this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft when I wake up in the morning. I would recommend this product even for people with sensitive skin.
Greta W.
Montrose, PA
Love love love. I use this nightly and my skin is baby soft. It is a bit greasy at first but eventually soaks in. It's not too heavy. No scent which is awesome because fragrance is the devil to my skin. A little bit goes a long way. I will for sure be purchasing it again
QueenBrii🐝 T.
This is a staple for my skin care routine! It cleanses my skin, tones, and brightens! I love that it is a toner but not super drying! It sloughs away the dead layer of skin and it is a great product to use before applying makeup.
Tessa E.
Harrisonville, MO
It’s made for sensitive skin people which I can appreciate! It’s a leave on exfoliant and it really helped me with my acne texture but it also can reduce like fine lines and wrinkles also shrink your pores, just pretty much buffer out dullness!
Brooke W.
This is a very hydrating product. It leaves my skin feeling plump and rejuvenated in the morning. I believe I purchased this online at sephora and it met all my expectations. My only con is the initial stickiness of the product.
Lily M.
Salem, MA
I liked this mask because I felt like it made my skin tighter. It has a good packaging and it's really easy to apply and leave over night. ! I bought mine at sephora and I love this brand in general I would recommend to anyone
Paighton H.
Lansing
First Aid beauty is my favorite skincare brand and is so reasonably priced. These products do wonders and always leave my skin feeling so rejuvenated. I recommend to everybody, and have so many of my friends hooked on the line!
Sabrina M.
I had been dying to try an overnight mask that would give me hydration and restoration without making me feel greasy or breaking me out. This product delivered on all of that. For a high end skin care product it’s standardly priced. I would definitely recommend it.
Holly M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this line but this product did not seam to do anything. I used it for a month 2-3 times a week. The First Aid Beauty line is an amazing low price point for the quality you get. I will definitely keep buying this line.
tricia j.
Tonawanda, NY
i'm always a little skeptical about trying new face products, but i absolutely loved this one ! it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized ! not to mention the packaging killed it like always! 10/10 would easily recommend !
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.