BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Sonija G.
Largo
I love how my skin looks and feels when I wake up after I've used this. My overall tone is more even. My skin looks brighter and feels fantastic. Just the right amount of moisture in my skin and I look and feel refreshed
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Good product just felt too heavy on my skin, I would not purchase again because it did not do a great job helping my only oily skin. It was fun to try out and try new things. Would be willing to try a different product
Joanna N.
Stockton , CA
Great product, my skin feels amazing when using this. Brightens my complexion and hydrates my skin to the max!!! It's a little pricey because I use so much, not only at night but during the day too but it's so worth it :) your skin will thank you later :)
Courtney J.
I love this stuff so much it has really helped with my skin. It was very effective for me. It defiantly meet my expectations. I purchased it from amazon and the shipping was so fast. Great product. Would buy again!!
Michelle A.
Livermore, CA
Very hydrating and not too oily, my skin was very soft the next morning. First time using, a lot of product given in container. A bit expensive but overall worth it, recommend in winter months to those with dry skin
Christina Marie G.
Chula Vista, CA
This overnight mask helps with moisturizing your skin and doing all the hard work as you sleep. I get too excited using this product as knowing when I wake up my skin is going to glow and look amazing in the morning!
Viridiana E.
Santa Ana
I have tried this product only a couple of times and it doesnt seem to make a difference for me if I do use it or not. I would use it a couple times throughout the week but it hasnt helped when I am oiler some days.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
As someone with exceptionally dry cheeks (where you're supposed to have that healthy glow), this has been a life saver! My skin no longer looks dull and lifeless. I'm just as pleased with this product as I am with all their others. Self care for the win!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I really like this overnight mask. I always wake up with my skin glowing and feeling amazing. The one thing I wasn’t to keen on was the texture when applying. It feels very thick. Other than that I really enjoy this mask.
Patricia H.
Lamont, CA
This product and brand overall is AMAZING ! I have normal to dry skin and this just hydrates my skin to beautifully ! This works very well . The packaging is great, it's a typical package for any skin care product .
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?