BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Summer W.
atascadero
I have been using first aid beauty for over a year now and it’s my favorite line. This mask made my skin bright and soft. My skin is sensitive. Meaning I will break out with any product not made well. This line has never let me down. Go with this mask!
Shanti H.
My skin is naturally super dry, I've been using this brand moisturizer for a while and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look hydrated and smooth. Also I don't have to deal with anymore patchy dry spots when I put on foundation and cover up , so that's a defiant plus !
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
I love this stuff! When I apply it, my skin is so soft and supple the next morning. I love being able to wake up and have glowing skin! I almost feel I don’t need to wear foundation! It calms my redness and makes me look so awake! Highly recommend!
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
I love this product! I have normal to dry skin but have always had issues with my makeup looking cakey because of dry skin patches. This stuff works wonders and helps get rid of the pesky patches and help my foundation to look flawless and radiant.
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
It was actually okay for my skin type. This is because I have very sensitive skin, and it's always a mission to find a good product. My expectations were not really met. I would recommend it to people who do not have a sensitive skin type like mine.
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
This product leaves my skin flawless in the morning everytime I wake up I feel 100% reguvinated I bought mine at Sephora I bought this for my first time and recommend this 100% it was very gentle and hydrating I think this product is very worth it.
Jaqueline G.
It felt super nourishing on my skin and very soft. I love it♡ it defiantly helped my skin and made it not so dry because i have combination skin , dry and oily but it defiantly helped. I would definitely get it again, it's very worth it. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Christie S.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This night time face mask leaves your face extremely smooth and vibrant by the next morning. Great for people that suffer with dull skin. For the price of the product, It is very worth it. Especially since a little bit of product goes a long way.
Lauren F.
Naples, FL
Such a great mask. Perfect for really dry days. I can find that it feels a little heavy sometimes (I have combination skin). I love using it after a mask before I go to bed, and my face is soft and moisturized when I wake up. Would recommend!
Viktoriya M.
Marcy, NY
I love this mask. It’s Beth hydrating and smells great. It’s a higher end product so costs a little more but the overnight cream will last a long time. This was my first time using it and i will most definitely be buying it again along with any other first aid beauty products i can try.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?