BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1967)
Beth D.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite masks to date. First Aid Beauty is known for colloidal oatmeal and for sensitive skin which is great for me or anyone with sensitive skin. My skin looks so radiant and refreshed after this treatment and I feel incredibly hydrated too.
Julie S.
This mask is pure magic. It goes on a little thick and almost sticky feeling, but it quickly absorbs into my skin. If you put it on at night before bed, you'll wake up with super soft skin every time. I try to use it a few nights a week, or on days when my face feels particularly dry. I'm on my second jar and will definitely purchase again and again.
Summer W.
atascadero
I have been using first aid beauty for over a year now and it’s my favorite line. This mask made my skin bright and soft. My skin is sensitive. Meaning I will break out with any product not made well. This line has never let me down. Go with this mask!
April O.
Fontana
 I also love this mask because you do definitely see a glow in the morning Or when you use it it’s great for sensitive skin especially people that want good skin care but are supersensitive and this is the line for you it’s gentle yet very effective
Alexis G.
Buffalo
Only used a few times and could see a huge difference after even after only a few uses, a little definitely goes a long way. It’s a little on the pricy side but it’s well worth it. I would definitely recommend this and purchase again. Great product!!
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
This product leaves my skin flawless in the morning everytime I wake up I feel 100% reguvinated I bought mine at Sephora I bought this for my first time and recommend this 100% it was very gentle and hydrating I think this product is very worth it.
Jaqueline G.
It felt super nourishing on my skin and very soft. I love it♡ it defiantly helped my skin and made it not so dry because i have combination skin , dry and oily but it defiantly helped. I would definitely get it again, it's very worth it. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
I love this product! I have normal to dry skin but have always had issues with my makeup looking cakey because of dry skin patches. This stuff works wonders and helps get rid of the pesky patches and help my foundation to look flawless and radiant.
Michele C.
CHICAGO, IL
It was actually okay for my skin type. This is because I have very sensitive skin, and it's always a mission to find a good product. My expectations were not really met. I would recommend it to people who do not have a sensitive skin type like mine.
Shanti H.
My skin is naturally super dry, I've been using this brand moisturizer for a while and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin look hydrated and smooth. Also I don't have to deal with anymore patchy dry spots when I put on foundation and cover up , so that's a defiant plus !
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.