BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Just the first feel of the product will show you its quality. I received it via birchbox as a sample and have since reordered via Amazon. It's amazing gently for how effective it is. The packaging isn't flashy like other high end skincare lines but the quality is super. Don't judge a book by its cover!
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I use the FAB facial radiance overnight pads religiously so I thought I’d give the mask a try and I wasn’t disappointed. I woke up literally glowing like a skincare ad. I often find FAB a good value as a line and this mask is no exception.
Julieanna V.
Beaumont, TX
I only used this product a few times while on vacation.  I really enjoyed it and would use again if I can find it in store again. Really cute package & ideal face mask for someone with normal or combination skin. Send me more of this please 🙏
dami s.
I've been using this line for about 3 months now, I can honestly say I love it! This product especially gets my skin right. I like the fact it is not so harsh on the skin. And another great point with this brand is it is very Cost effective.
Amber F.
I’m not usually the kind of person that likes a thicker lotion, with that said I really like this one. It’s nice and creamy but doesn’t feel like I’ve caked a thick oil on my face like some have. Very happy with this and I will be buying again.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
This mask stings upon first use but once your skin gets used to the product it’s comfortable and the results are well worth the tingle. This makes my skin so SO soft like silk. My skin glows and this clears any Texture or blemishes overnight
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mask really did what it claimed! My skin never looked so alive and "radiant"! I really felt like I was a teenager again! Wonderful product that I've repurchased 2 times now!
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
I love how lightweight this mask is. It also has a really clean smell to it! The only thing i don't like about it is even after the mask dries I always stick to my pillow. It feels lightweight on the skin but i never feel like it fully dries.
Shanee L.
Love love love this!!! I have used it like once a week and it's so gentle and clean feeling. The packaging is simple and cute and it's a good value for the price! I feel like it could maybe be more moisturizing but all and all it's great!
Unique M.
It's very moisturizing without that greasy feeling. I found that with my combination skin and hormonal breakouts I can use this product without any further agitation to my skin. You can get this product at Sephora or Jet.com for $30.00.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?