BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Rachel E.
Knoxville
This product is my second best when I’m feeling my skin needs a pick me up. After using it my skin looks and feels amazing, my skin looks fresh and radiant. I don’t look like a zombie anymore after using this product. Thumbs up.
tricia j.
Tonawanda, NY
i'm always a little skeptical about trying new face products, but i absolutely loved this one ! it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized ! not to mention the packaging killed it like always! 10/10 would easily recommend !
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love this mask...I have combination skin and this product works great...I'm on my second tub of it...it's very moisturizing and it brightens my face...I think it's worth the money...I definitely recommend this!
Kristen G.
Omaha, NE
It did what it said it would do my skin definitely looked more radiant!the packaging is cute. It met my expectations on that my skin had a healthy appearance. This was my first time using this brand will try more from them.
Jennilee F.
Orlando
This mask can be purchased at Walmart it works wonders and makes your skin feel amazing in the morning i would definitely recommend this product and o would use it again and again because the price is very cost affordable!!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I love First Aid beauty and they have not let me down yet. This moisturizer is absolutely amazing and it makes your skin look stunning when it all soaks in. I put it on overnight and my skin is glowy and gorgeous in the morning when I wake.
Alyssa M.
This product does exactly what it says, it leaves your skin radiant. It is slightly pricey but it gives you so much product and I have used it so many times. I would totally recommend this.
Marsela A.
Taylor
I enjoyed this product very much! I’ve used it a few times and found it to be SUPER hydrating. The price of this product is also very good and you get a lot of product in the bottle itself. It really worked for my dry skin.
Justice R.
Elizabeth, NJ
It worked alright but it was pretty underwhelming for an overnight mask. It left my skin nice but that's how it usually is when I wake up. I bought it at Target and I would recommend this product but I wouldn't use it again
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
Just wow!! I noticed a change after a few uses overnight and couldn't be happier! I'm a huge fan of First Aid Beauty products in general (love the cleansers and serum!). A little goes a long way, so it's worth the price.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?