BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
I have yet to find a first aid beauty probably at product I don’t like the stuff is super great the stunts not overwhelming easy on my skin I don’t worry that it’s gonna hurt my skin like something as I get at Walmart sometimes is this going to hurt this works perfect I will definitely buy it again I love everything from this brand
Kayla E.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! I have very dry and flaky skin and this is perfect for the winter months. It helps hydrate my skin and is a great value for the amount you get. You only need a small amount when using the product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to help with dry skin.
Syreeta A.
Los Angeles , CA
This mask is perfect for overnight.  I love that it is easy to use while it works it's magic while I sleep.  I think that it is overall effective.  I did use it once and have not used it since.  I might consider trying again once I use all of my other beauty products.
Harlie R.
Walden
Where to begin. This product was easy to apply, almost like a thick lotion, but if you have oily skin beware. This product I woke up with the worst greasy feeling on my face and super shiny. And once I washed it off the shine stayed. I would recommend this to someone with very dry skin.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
First aid beauty is my favorite skincare brand! It’s a little more expensive however everything is so worth the price. This overnight mask is very rejuvenating! It made my face look so nice and smooth. It also brightened up underneath my eyes and made me look less tired. Fantastic mask!
Elisa G.
I love this mask. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, and it’s nice and thick. So you go to sleep with it, then when you wake up in the morning, your skin is super soft and hydrated. I use this religiously when it gets cold outside and my skin needs a little extra help.
Kelly R.
N Las Vegas, NV
First aid beauty is has an amazing product line from start to finish!!!!! The ingredient list is also A plus! Very natural and safe for all skin types!! I started my daughter on the face cream when she was twelve and have no complaints with the condition of her skin at seventeen!
Vic A.
Oxford, MS
This mask is a HOLY GRAIL. It was so moisturising and gave me an immediatley more radience apperance.  The lemon peel extract did some power brightening to my skin. All of FAB's packaging is adorable and I would definately buy over and over. There is not a bad product by FAB!
Kayli L.
Hugo, MN
Intense, but does what it says. The burn was a little harsh for me I only left it on for 2 min. Took about 5 min after taking the product off for the burn to go away. My face looks and feels smoother and it looks like it lightened my acne scars too. I like this but it is intense.
Sydney S.
Saginaw, TX
It was not that hydrating but it was very smooth going on the skin. I purchased it at beauty Brands, my skin did feel softer the next morning but for the price I think it was a good deal. I would recommend it to someone who is looking for a simple mask with minimum benefits.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?