BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
_sammy K.
Florence
This overnight mask surprised me at first because I didn’t know what it would entail. But it was able to attack some of problem pimples and leave me radiating in the morning.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
First aid beauty always has stand out products and has the highest quality ingredients. Although FAB is a little on the pricey side, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality in skincare.
Rita B.
Bronx, NY
I love this mask. It was actually given to me by a friend and I really like it. I can not tell you the price because like I said, I received it as a gift but I do recommend this product.
Selina S.
Magnolia, TX
I was very skeptical at first because I have very sensitive skin, but after using this product, I can definitely say it's one of my favorite! It has definitly made my skin much softer and brighter.
Samantha N.
Georgetown , TX
I love first aid beauty. Definitely one of my go to brands for skincare. This mask made my skin feel soft, clean, and extra moisturized. I would definitely purchase again!
Jessica Z.
Charlotte , NC
Very refreshing and leaves your skin smooth. I would highly recommend it. I was very impressed with how my skin felt after and I would totally recommend it. The packing was nice and sleep. I would definitely repurchase this product and share it with others
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
One of my all time favorites, I'll use in the morning before I get in the shower a few times a week and my skin is soft and my dark spots left from acne fade much faster.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
Talk about moisturizing! These overnight masks are like magic! If you’re have a dry skin day, just apply this at night and when you wash it off on the morning you can feel the difference! I would totally buy this product again.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I love all of First Aid products. They make amazing products. I have a huge collection of this brand and will continue to purchase. I love this particular product as well.
Ashley N.
Tulsa, OK
These are excellent to remove a light build, not necessarily exfoliate. They hydrate and tone as well. I use it in place of a liquid toner after cleaning. So convenient!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?