BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Angel C.
Jonesboro, GA
Not very good with keeping moisture to my skin. I have very oily skin and this completely dries it out. Very disappointing and very expensive for crap quality products.
Lashyra S.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love this radiance peel. It's a little intense, but you notice a difference in your tone and texture. I love doing it before special events to really enhance my skin.
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
This is by far one of my favorite products! I think the price is totally worth the quality of this product. It isn’t harsh at all and I have very sensitive skin. I would buy again and again.
Nicole L.
united States
It was ok for normal skin. It's a nice post cleansing step to remove remaining makeup. It makes skin a little tingly and tight - not something I love and seems to have a alcohol like feeling.
Breanna S.
San Carlos
My skin had a healthy glow afterwards. My dry skin felt hydrated and smooth. Overall really like the brand and this product. The jar packaging was a very nice touch and would use this again
Christina R.
Youngstown, Ohio
Received this from a friend to try, it worked very well. Was really impressed, not sure how much it cost, but there was a lot of product and took awhile to use it up.
Lorin P.
22758 Highland Bluff Lane, Houston, Tx
I tried this mask but it didn’t really impress me. I bought it once and once was enough. I could find a drug store product that may be just as effective but cheaper.
Emily M.
twentyninepalms
Okay so TBH I totally don’t wear this overnight. BUTTTTT I do wear it for about 45 mins before I shower about once a week and man oh man does this mask make you Glow plus it smells good!!
Kelli B.
Franklin, OH
I absolutely loved this product! It made my face feel clean and refreshed. It didn’t have a strong odor. This product didn’t clog my pores or dry my face too much. I would use it once or twice a week. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Vicki N.
Plant City
This did a pretty good job on my oily, aging skin. I purchased this in a travel size "Try Me" kit. I didn't have very high expectations but, it performed quite well.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.