BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Alese W.
watertown
everything that i have used from this company has worked great, they work better if you use more than one product at a time but even with just using one product it will leave your skin smooth and feeling refreshed.
Caroline P.
Elm Grove
Woke up feeling amazing. I only use this every few days because it can be drying. I have only been using this product for a few days but it is absolutely amazing so far. I can’t wait to see my long term results! :)
Kayla P.
I have really sensitive skin and I’ve used plenty of First Aide Beauty product and they have been amazing but after using this product my skin was super dry, maybe works for oily skin?
Tessica P.
Pearl
Love! I’m dry and have a little texture, plus sun damage. This exfoliates and hydrates, plus FAB products are very wallet friendly. Bought at Sephora. Would definitely purchase again.
Monique M.
los angeles, CA
This mask is really effect for dry, dull skin! It does give you a boost of radiance along with leaving the skin supple and soft! It is perfect for someone who has very sensitive skin.
Cori S.
gilmanton iron works
Great for when you need a skin refresh. I have acne prone skin and this helps my acne feel less inflamed and less painful. Definitely recommend to anyone who has painful cystic acne
Katy S.
Caldwell
I love first aid beauty! I can’t believe how cheep the products are and the big amount of product you get also! The best part is, it’s actually affective! And I bought it at Sephora
Kim w.
Rochester
This mask is amazing! My skin has some hyper pigmentation, not too bad, but it’s there. This mask makes my skin even and bright! I love First Aid Beauty they never ever let me down!
Kaitlyn F.
Caro, MI
This is a great product! I like using overnight masks to give my skin a chance to absorb it all. After using this product I wake up with a hydrated glow to my face & makes my face feel so smooth. I highly recommend trying this!
Calla M.
Buffalo
I love this brand and this mask. I bought it at Sephora. Very affordable compared to other brands. The packaging is also very cute - you could leave it out on your vanity. It did everything I wanted it to do.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?