BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Mara
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way the Overnight Radiant mask makes my skin look after using it. It is very easy to use and works amazingly. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I like that it is packaged in a squeeze bottle instead of in a jar like other masks. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Sarah K.
Seattle, WA
Love this product 💕 woke up with radiant, glowing skin. I love using this with the facial radiance pads before bed. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin/complexion when using this mask. Highly recommend.
Kalina G.
Columbus
Love these mask and moisturizes that come in a jar this size! Um, hello, value in the price tag! I used this for quit awhile and I think it needs a few uses before I saw tons of results but I would recommend!
Michaela S.
louisville
If your looking to add glow to your face this product is perfect for you! It makes me skin glisten and shine( in the good way) it’s not to pricey and is definitely worth it. My skin has never looked better!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This company uses the best ingredients and the results show just that my fave felt like silk after several uses and much more moiusturized as well it’s gentle yet tough in skin problems! I highly recommmend
Hannah K.
Brecksville
Gives my skin a radiant look and is so easy just putting it on before bed! Great results for a not super expensive price. I have dry skin and it does not dry it out but also doesn’t help the dryness either.
Lesly C.
Euless, TX
I got this to hydrate my skin because I get these dry spots in between my eyebrows under my eyes and on the sides of my nose. It did moisturize! but the smell was to much for me to handle to try it again :(
aundrea m.
very hydrating. good for dry, oily, or combo skin. i’ve used it many times and it never breaks me out. slightly firms your skin. my aunt bought it at sephora for me as a gift. i would recommend it to anyone
alexa s.
Agoura Hills
This is pricey but it’s good for breakouts. When I had acne and textured skin this mask and this line from FAB helped me. I wouldn’t repurchase because I’m on a budget but if not I like it and would recommend if you have textured, oily skin.
member-687d4
Even though I only keep this mask on fort a few hours it works like a charm!Applying to your skin is a gentle feeling nothing to hard or irritating just right.It was a little pricey,$20 for a jar no bigger than a pop can.I would but this product again but I try to saver what I have I would definitely recommend using this product
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?