BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Samantha W.
Baldwinsville, NY
If you’re looking for that morning glow, this is seriously the mask for you. Very good for sensitive skin and leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed and hydrated. Amazing for someone looking for a facial boost!
michelle r.
Davenport, FL
This is a very good mask for night time. is effective but it breaks me out like crazy. i know that some treatment does that before getting better. is a nice pckaging and i would recommend to you if you dont have sensitive skin.
Tori F.
I love this product! I use it every single night before bed and it doesn’t dry out my skin like some other skin night creams I’ve used! FAB is one of my go to skincare brands and everyone should check them out!!
Ashton G.
I have tried so many overnight mask and nothing has compared to this one. It highly met my expectations. I bought it online. I will be buying some more. It was my first time using this product. I recommend you to try it!!
Luz M.
875 N 3rd E apt 5A mountain home, idaho
I actually just got this, I have really dry skin so when I used it afterwards it made my skin so hydrated! I would only change the container instead to a tube just because I don’t like sticking my fingers in it
Lexa K.
I’m a little iffy on this product I do like how it leaves my skin free of redness but i don’t like how pricey it is even though it states it’s uses it doesn’t do much , definitely room for improvement i like how it smooths but it drys out my skin
Kalina G.
Columbus
Love these mask and moisturizes that come in a jar this size! Um, hello, value in the price tag! I used this for quit awhile and I think it needs a few uses before I saw tons of results but I would recommend!
Mara
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way the Overnight Radiant mask makes my skin look after using it. It is very easy to use and works amazingly. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I like that it is packaged in a squeeze bottle instead of in a jar like other masks. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Sarah K.
Seattle, WA
Love this product 💕 woke up with radiant, glowing skin. I love using this with the facial radiance pads before bed. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin/complexion when using this mask. Highly recommend.
Aleirah M.
Augusta
This overnight mask helped a lot . It made my face look really clear . It was hard to get off in the morning but i still loved it. The packaging was nice and it came wrapped really pretty. If i had the chance to use it again I definitely would.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?