BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Noblesville
I really liked the way it made my skin look glowy in the morning. My skin is super sensitive but this didn’t make my face red or irritated or break out at all. I’ve made everyone in my family use it.
Jessica G.
Westwood Village
I purchased this for the first time and am pretty impressed! The product is light and feels soft on the skin; it left my face feeling super soft. I will buy this again once I run out and would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I haven't seen a difference with these pads. They don't sting my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but other than that, I don't notice any dirt coming off the pad or having any radiance.
Brenda F.
My expectations were sort of high for this because everyone said it was good . I mean it was good but could be better. I did leave my skin glowing but it being an overnight mask was sorta hard because I didn’t want to mess it up
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Notiibly better appearance to my skin, wasn't wowed by anything in particular. Packaging is the same as it's counterparts in the line. Very gentle. Expectations were met, but not exceeded.
Cecilia S.
Oakdale
I love this moisturizer it’s probably one of the only ones that I have years to the very last drop. It’s not to over a greasy my skin absorbs it very nicely. And it’s too expensive I always find it at a good deal and a bundle.
Ajooni's m.
Gentle enough to use everyday yet still effective. No new breakouts and I've noticed my face feels smother. However, I think I'll have to use this for a few more weeks to see a real difference.
member-5baa06996
Good but if your skin is very dry like mine you
May not like. It tends to get super dry in my t zone. My friend uses e eryday and has oily skin and has no issues
Yarissa R.
Can I just take a moment to appreciate how amazing this product is? I truly recommend this if you have sensitive skin and acne prone skin. I use it during winter season and it works fantastic!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Love the way this mask makes my skin feel when i use it. I just wake up to beautiful radiant skin in the morning. I would recommend to anyone. The packaging is not out of this world but the product itself is.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?