BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
member-687d4
Even though I only keep this mask on fort a few hours it works like a charm!Applying to your skin is a gentle feeling nothing to hard or irritating just right.It was a little pricey,$20 for a jar no bigger than a pop can.I would but this product again but I try to saver what I have I would definitely recommend using this product
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this mask. It was refreshing. My face felt extremely soft after. I purchased it from Sephora. A little pricey but great quality. It was gentle to my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend!!
Pamela D.
I've had microdermabrasions had before and have used products to try and keep my skin and pores clean.. This facial cleansing cream did an ok job but didn't last for long in doing so. It was mediocre.
Momo A.
Burbank
This makes cleans my pores nicely. It’s inexpensive and works really well. This girl at Sephora recommended I try it and I fell in love. It’s very gentle on your skin. I would definitely recommend you to try it.
Brook M.
fairdale
It’s okay, but then again I have very picky skin, a lot of things don’t work for me. I bought this once, it wasn’t bad enough where I returned it, but its a nice moisturizer. I would recommend this if you don’t have high maintenance skin
Sarah M.
Noblesville
I really liked the way it made my skin look glowy in the morning. My skin is super sensitive but this didn’t make my face red or irritated or break out at all. I’ve made everyone in my family use it.
Dayna r.
san jose
I loved this product. I really saw a difference within my skin the many times that I used it. My face would be glowly and supple when I would wake up in the morning, definitely recommend!
Jessica G.
Westwood Village
I purchased this for the first time and am pretty impressed! The product is light and feels soft on the skin; it left my face feeling super soft. I will buy this again once I run out and would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I haven't seen a difference with these pads. They don't sting my skin and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin but other than that, I don't notice any dirt coming off the pad or having any radiance.
Brenda F.
My expectations were sort of high for this because everyone said it was good . I mean it was good but could be better. I did leave my skin glowing but it being an overnight mask was sorta hard because I didn’t want to mess it up
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?