BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Ashton G.
I have tried so many overnight mask and nothing has compared to this one. It highly met my expectations. I bought it online. I will be buying some more. It was my first time using this product. I recommend you to try it!!
Lexa K.
I’m a little iffy on this product I do like how it leaves my skin free of redness but i don’t like how pricey it is even though it states it’s uses it doesn’t do much , definitely room for improvement i like how it smooths but it drys out my skin
Sarah K.
Seattle, WA
Love this product 💕 woke up with radiant, glowing skin. I love using this with the facial radiance pads before bed. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my skin/complexion when using this mask. Highly recommend.
Aleirah M.
Augusta
This overnight mask helped a lot . It made my face look really clear . It was hard to get off in the morning but i still loved it. The packaging was nice and it came wrapped really pretty. If i had the chance to use it again I definitely would.
Mara
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way the Overnight Radiant mask makes my skin look after using it. It is very easy to use and works amazingly. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I like that it is packaged in a squeeze bottle instead of in a jar like other masks. I just wish it was a little more affordable.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This company uses the best ingredients and the results show just that my fave felt like silk after several uses and much more moiusturized as well it’s gentle yet tough in skin problems! I highly recommmend
Lesly C.
Euless, TX
I got this to hydrate my skin because I get these dry spots in between my eyebrows under my eyes and on the sides of my nose. It did moisturize! but the smell was to much for me to handle to try it again :(
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I absolutely love this brand, I have tried many of their products and absolutely loved most of them. I wear this mask to bed a few nights a week and it leaves my skin beautifully hydrated and oh so smooth.
member-687d4
Even though I only keep this mask on fort a few hours it works like a charm!Applying to your skin is a gentle feeling nothing to hard or irritating just right.It was a little pricey,$20 for a jar no bigger than a pop can.I would but this product again but I try to saver what I have I would definitely recommend using this product
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked this mask. It was refreshing. My face felt extremely soft after. I purchased it from Sephora. A little pricey but great quality. It was gentle to my sensitive skin. Definitely would recommend!!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?