BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Feels amazing once it’s on ! The price is not to pricey and it really is a great product . The packaging looks so cute . This was my first time purchasing and would buy again . I recommend this to anyone looking to buy skincare products .
Samantha H.
Absolutely in love with first aide products in general. I use this mask 2 times a week and it makes my skin not only feeling amazing but it looks super healthy and bright. I have sensitive skin so this works well and doesn’t irritate me
Kylene J.
Council Bluffs
It was my very first over night facial mask and it Was a great mask took a lot of toxins away. At first it felt kind of weird but after awhile I got use to it like most people do with change. Yes I would buy it again! FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Christine W.
I started retinol and went from extremely oily skin to extremely dry skin - FAB was the first product I found that cured my dry flakes! Sadly everything from the moisturizer to the mask will break me out with one time use. I let my husband try it and he breaks out as well.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This along with the facial radiance pads receives a rating 10/10! Definitely helps even out skin tone, texture, helps get rid of small bumps underneath skin and helps brighten complexion and lighten hyper pigmentation from acne scarring
monica b.
These are quite a bit more gentle on my skin than the Stridex in the red box and with that they do not clear up blemishes as quickly. Additionally they do not dry out my skin as badly. They are saturated nicely.
Ashleyy G.
This are so great for resurfacing the skin. It really helps if you have blemish prone skin and it leaves you feeling just radiant and lovely. It's also great because it's an overnight mask so you don't even have to think about it.
Brittany W.
Kittrell
If you’re looking for quicker results in removing hyperpigmentation, scarring, or just dark spots in general, this is a great product to add into your skin care. It removes that gross layer of dead skin and unwanted oil after cleansing to really reveal clear, clean skin.
Kelsey M.
Wdm, IA
This mask has a soft and supple texture, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed in the morning. I love that the scent isn't too strong or overpowering. I have sensitive skin, but I didn't experience any irritation from this product.
Jenny L.
This mask is a game changer! Put it on before bed and wash off in the morning. Made my face look more glowing and less dry. You must use this continuously in order to see amazing results. Leaves the face baby smooth and looking healthier.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?