BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1986)
Jenny L.
This mask is a game changer! Put it on before bed and wash off in the morning. Made my face look more glowing and less dry. You must use this continuously in order to see amazing results. Leaves the face baby smooth and looking healthier.
Moriah J.
Richmond
This mask is for sure something I will keep rebuying. I slept with this mask on and in one night I could already tell a huge difference in the brightness of my skin. The packaging was the only thing I did not like. I travel a lot and it is just too thick for my liking
Amber R.
Brooklyn
I use this overnight mask a few times a week and I love it! The only downside is the slightly sticky feeling, but when I wake up my skin is smoother, brighter, and feels refreshed. I have told several friends about this product.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
I got a sample of one of these in an Ipsy box and I really liked it. I wish it were a larger sample so I could give you guys the rundown, but I believe in this brand and you'll hear nothing but great things about their products!
Teresa L.
I’ve only used this mask once so far. I have trouble with the concept of sleeping with the mask on because I feel like it rubs off on my pillow. It felt a bit sticky, but my skin felt nice in the morning when I rinsed my face off.
Lily Claire g.
Putnam valley
This is by far my favorite face mask that I have ever used. I do not have the time nor the energy to use facemasks during the day but this one is perfect because I put it on and go to sleep. In the morning my face feels fantastic. I feel rejuvenated and energized.
Jen
Honestly, not a fan of the feel when I first put this mask on. It’s pretty dang sticky, but you do feel really nice and soft in the morning. I suggest using this in the winter if you don’t have a/c in your house cause you will end up feeling swampy in the morning.
Erica F.
Las vegas, NV
As far as texture goes i feel the consistency is too watery especially for an over night mask. It does feel like it gives me continuous moisture. Its a good price but i wouldn’t recommend this product off the top of my head.
member-6ea7d
LOVE this mask! I love just about everything from this brand. I wake up with my face feeling so fresh and clean. It is so gentle on your skin and amazing for any type of skin. I 10/10 recommend this mask!!
Cindi L.
Austin
This is one of my favorite skin care lines, and it never disappoints! Leaves my skin smooth and soft, one of the best overnight masks I’ve used! My skin is noticeably more radiant and has less imperfections the next morning!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.