BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Stephen M.
Worcester
I have to have a nice glow to my complexion and this mask dose that! In stead of toner i use the radiance pads from F.A.B m and they work wonders with this mask. I would recommend this mask if you are more dry/normal, or have a good control on your skin.
Marisa F.
Imperial Beach
I really don't like overnight masks but this one is great! Noticeable difference in my skin! Smells great! Love this brand and have tried a lot of products from first aid! I usually always pick this brand to try when I'm checking out at Sephora online!
Cinthya S.
Austin, TX
First Aid beauty is just amazing! all of their products, including this one, are great for my mixed skin (oily and dry), the moisturizers and masks are amazing quality and really save your skin. I buy it all the time, as soon as I run out I buy again.
Amanda R.
Rockford
I love almost all First Aid Beauty projects! This one was a great texture and the smell was simple and refreshing! Left my skin feeling clean & bright! Highly recommend!
Fatima H.
Albany
I LOVE this overnight mask. I switched over from using Origins overnight mask to this one. Absolutely effective! I wake up with such soft skin and I am so glad I decided to use this! I recommend this to those who need to keep their skin moisturized!
Tami S.
This makes your skin glow and feel so fresh. I love the smell and the way my skin is so smooth after rinsing it off. I wake up and actually have a glow to my skin. The packaging is very inviting also. I use this mask once a week and sometimes twice.
Hollie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly I think most of the items I’ve purchased from this brand are just middle of the road. They all work fine but I’m just never that impressed with the products that I’ve tried. I would put it on par with Soap & Glory or similarly priced brands.
Amanda S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got this product couple of days ago, I felt my skin was really smooth/soft after 6 minutes using the product, the only thing was that my face was burning and it wouldn’t go away for 5 minutes before rising it out, but i would recommend this product still. My face is way better after using it.
Roshni P.
It’s a great product that improves my skin greatly. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends. I saw a great difference in my skin. It was brighter the next day. I loved it so much.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
It is overall a good product. I do recommend you try it. See if you like it. You have to try and see what works for you best and you like. First time use. Package nice. I have used once. I try many different things for face myself. So I do recommend you try it.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?