BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1974)
Kassi B.
Alexandria, VA
I used all of the pads in this jar and while the product didn't irritate my skin, it also didn't seem to cause any improvement to my complexion. Having used other pads with better results, I would not repurchase as it was a neutral experience for me.
Rebecca M.
Chester, VA
The sample was too little to see a difference. However, it did feel amazing on my face. I’ve looked into purchasing it to try for a longer period of time. It doesn’t have enough good reviews for me to purchase it over other brands though.
Victoria D.
Nutley , NJ
I struggle with full skin and am constantly lookin for brightening or radiant products. This make my skin glow and feel so fresh and clean. It was easy to put on and didn’t cause any irritation at all. It left my skin nice and smooth and radiant!
Annie H.
Conway, AR
any first aid beauty “radiance” produce i️s PHENOM. does wonders for my skin. i️ breakout fairly regularly,
so this paired with the “radiance pads” are 😍😍😍 a little pricey, more than i️ would prefer to spend, but you get a great product.
Christine M.
Minneapolis
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My skin felt so soft and smooth after only one use. After a few uses, I noticed some acne scars lighten, and had multiple compliments on my skin! Pair it with the night mask, and your skin just glows the next morning.
This was very a very good product. Smelled pretty good even though it said on the box that it doesn’t have a smell. Cleans ur face and wakes u up in morning. Doesn’t burn your eyes, over all rly good leaves your skin feeling soft.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA
Feels amazing once it’s on ! The price is not to pricey and it really is a great product . The packaging looks so cute . This was my first time purchasing and would buy again . I recommend this to anyone looking to buy skincare products .
member-77800
Surprisingly I didn’t brake out with this mask. (Especially the really expensive ones) It tends to make it worse, but it was Fabulous! I felt grate when I woke up. My face certainly was thankful!!
~Xoxox, Recommend
Kylene J.
Council Bluffs
It was my very first over night facial mask and it Was a great mask took a lot of toxins away. At first it felt kind of weird but after awhile I got use to it like most people do with change. Yes I would buy it again! FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Samantha H.
Absolutely in love with first aide products in general. I use this mask 2 times a week and it makes my skin not only feeling amazing but it looks super healthy and bright. I have sensitive skin so this works well and doesn’t irritate me
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.