BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (2071)
Anai Y.
Deming, NM
Mi piel se senria más humectaba y suave. La usaba por las noches y ayudó a mi acné...
Alisa K.
Myrtle Beach
First aid beauty facial radiance overnight mask. Very good mask, gentle, moisturizing
Tayah L.
This is a go to product for me. It's well worth it's price and I recommend it to all of my friends. It leaves my sensitive skin feeling every soft and smooth. One of my favorite products so far, and I'll purchase others.
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
This is a great mask! Leaves face very soft! Really recommend it! Leaves face shiny.
Sarah B.
brooklyn
I don’t have a lot going on but my mom and her mom have been doing the same for us us
Maci A.
mangum
i loooove this. it made me skin so clear and soft i don’t even wear makeup anymore.
Mariah K.
Boise, ID
Rejuvinating and refreshing! I love this product and love this company! Great buy!
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This product does what it says it's going to do.... Skin feels so refreshed after.
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
Works pretty good.. Just pricey.. I got free samples from Ipsy and love the product
Jordan E.
Redondo Beach, CA
A must have! I woke up and my face was so smooth and moisturized! Highly recommend!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.