BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Carleigh N.
Sour Lake, TX
Favorite favorite favorite!!! I love sleeping in it and waking up to a fresh face
Jessica S.
Oklahoma City, OK
It was a descent mask but really left my skin dry, red, and blotchy. Not my fav.
Valeria S.
San Antonio, TX
I will be using this every night I wake up and my face feels super moisturized.
Jordan E.
Plantation, FL
I use this every night and my skins color and texture has improved immensely.
Moistened skin very well. Woke up with a glowing look a very effective mask
Sabrina G.
I use this mainly in the winter when my skin is really dry! It's the best!
Hannah S.
Conway, AR
Absolutely love this overnight facial mask. It works wonders for my skin!!!
Tiffani M.
Barnwell, SC
Love this product! It is very thick and leaves your skin feeling so smooth!
Giselle S.
2196 w. maine st #1 fayetteville Arkansas
I didn't think I was going to react well with this product because I have sensitive skin, but I was wrong. The first night I used it, the application when smoothly, felt great. When I woke up in the morning is when I was surprised to even see how fresh and rejuvenated my skin looked and felt. It leaves a shine and luminous look to the skin.
Grace H.
I absolutely love this leave-on, overnight mask. The rich gel cream soaks deep into your skin to hydrate and nourish, which leaves your skin looking bright and refreshed! This mask is truly magical, it left my skin looking so even-toned and smooth. I will definitely buy this product again!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.