BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Kaylie M.
Burns Lake, British Columbia
I use this product probably 2 times a week and it really makes a difference due to because I have dry and oily skin. So it works for both. First time buyer of it and I'm impressed would buy again and again
Nancy B.
Montreal
Bought this to keep the glow in my skin throughout the winter months. It was my first time trying it. Overall it was a good product and found that it worked really well.
Amanda A.
Obsessed with this mask! Put it on at night before bed and wake up with my face so soft! It’s so gentle on your skin! Tried it once and fell in love! Highly recommend it
Christine G.
Strong enough to do what they are meant to do but kind enough to help repair the distruprion at the same time. Glowy hydrated skin, helps with blemishes and a great price tag which they easily punch above, would re purchase
Laura S.
UK
I've used up two of these. So I think it's fair to say that I loved it. I was really nervous as first as my sensitive, acne prone skin can break out when I use rich products. This looked incredibly rich but in a gel formula. So I thought I'd give it a go. This is nothing short of amazing. My skin would be soft, feel nourished, and it didn't break me out. I couldn't recommend this enough. It even sorted out my dry skin patches.
Alexandra D.
Montreal
awesome product but I find it a bit pricy for the amount of cream it contains. Would recommend to use it with another cream so that you can use it from time to time.
Isla A.
Casablanca
My name is chaymaa Reviewer in instagrame our website can be viewed at the following link .

We just came across your product,  and love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our audience of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a sample of your product i would be able to put together a honest blog post review of the product on our Blog . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the blog post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the blog post . Once the review is complete I will run a competition for my followers to win the product, that is unless you would prefer I send it back to you which I am happy to do.

If you require any additional information I would be happy to provide it.

Lisa R.
Edinburgh
The best over night mask I have used. I've tried quite a few but this is the only one that seems to work with my skin. I have very dry skin but woke up feeling so moisturised and refreshed. Definitely recommend.
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
Full disclosure I'm a FAB addict so it's no surprise that I loved this product. This being said, even though I might be a little biased since I'm already sold on the product line, I woke up with baby soft skin after using this mask. There were visible differences in my skin texture and tone. Two thumbs up!
Shelby J.
Nanaimo, BC
Extremely hydrating! Less is more with this product. I enjoyed the texture of this mask but its quite easy to over apply. I found a better result with a thin application. I purchased it from sephora for $38 which I think is a bit pricey but if you don't mind it IS extremely hydrating.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?