BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Jenny G.
long beach
Helps control my oils through out the day. And I love the way my skin feels in the morning after i wash it off. The packaging is great and easy to dispense. I have used this product before and works well so I would keep coming back for more. This product is the best and doesn’t need any improvement!
Ashley K.
First aid beauty is awesome for sensitive skin. When it comes to face masks (especially in the winter) i need as much moisture as possible!!! My face will feel tight, dry, flaky and even itchy but when i wake up after using this product it feel so refreshed! Also doesn’t leave that sticky feeling in the morning or get all over you pillows, BONUS!
member-00273
First aid beauty!!😻 I have yet to ur a product in this brand I don’t like. The packaging on this brand is too cute not to love, but their products icing the cake. This product is worth your money. Typically I don’t find overnight masks great but I woke up almost feeling like a new person. My skin was so revived & hydrated. I definitely suggest this product. FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
don’t really have much to say about this beyond my number of stars review. it’s not a product that i feel passionately about one way or another so i’m not sure what else i would have to say in a comment about this product.
Courtney S.
Atlanta, GA
I have extremely dry skin and this product helps so much. I use it on nights when I need a little extra moisture. Sometimes I use it alone or layer it with my favorite serums or other creams. Either way, it works so nice!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Makes a noticeable difference overnight! My face feels so soft thanks to this mask. My skin looks brighter, and seems to have a vibrancy again. I’ll definitely be buying again. The price is extremely reasonable for the results and how much product you get vs how much you use in an application.
Nadine M.
Springfield
With my sensitive skin, first aid beauty is a brand that I can rely on.  This mask is no different.  I wake up looking better.  However, I give this 4 stars due to packaging.  Things in a tub just open open to other pollutants.  I wish this could be in a squeeze bottle.
Sophia S.
Mesa
I love how this product gives my skin some bounce when I wake up in the morning! My skin feels hydrated and refreshed. Worth the price and it looks really cute in my medicine cabinet! I have combination skin and it was good for getting rid of morning dryness without making my skin shiny.
Emily M.
twentyninepalms
Okay so TBH I totally don’t wear this overnight. BUTTTTT I do wear it for about 45 mins before I shower about once a week and man oh man does this mask make you Glow plus it smells good!!
Elise M.
Houston
I loved this. It was really smoothing and hydrating, without being too emollient and breaking me out. Good sleeping mask option for acne prone skin. Niacinamide is one of my favorite ingredients and pretty high up on the ingredient list. I can’t find this anymore, so I’m sad that it seems to have been discontinued.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?