BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
kennedy b.
Carleton Place
amazing, I have very dry and very VERY sensitive skin and this made my skin so smooth and soft as well as I didn’t get a rash breakout from this so I’ll defiantly be using it for a long time!
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
I. LOVE. THIS. MASK. it is so hydrating and it leaves my skin so bright and smooth. i was seriously impressed with this product I even bought one for my mom to try.
Elin H.
Wrexham
A beautiful product that leaves your skin glowing and great for your skin. I love this packaging!! The product is worth every penny. Once again another amazing first aid beauty product
Maggie R.
Québec
À Nice product for my skin. It gives a really smooth skin! Really effective. I’m really happy to have tried it and bought it at Sephora! I totally recomend!
Khadija S.
I thought i would give this one a try as not many skin care products works well with my skin.my skin is sensitive and yet delicate so i need to watch for what goes on into my skin. And this one was fabulous on my skin. Smooth, and not dry looking.
ANDREA C.
This is a good Radiance mask, I don’t realize too much Radiance cause I used always a serum with illuminating properties, have used this twice, need to try this more!
Kaylie M.
Burns Lake, British Columbia
I use this product probably 2 times a week and it really makes a difference due to because I have dry and oily skin. So it works for both. First time buyer of it and I'm impressed would buy again and again
Nancy B.
Montreal
Bought this to keep the glow in my skin throughout the winter months. It was my first time trying it. Overall it was a good product and found that it worked really well.
Amanda A.
Obsessed with this mask! Put it on at night before bed and wake up with my face so soft! It’s so gentle on your skin! Tried it once and fell in love! Highly recommend it
Laura S.
UK
I've used up two of these. So I think it's fair to say that I loved it. I was really nervous as first as my sensitive, acne prone skin can break out when I use rich products. This looked incredibly rich but in a gel formula. So I thought I'd give it a go. This is nothing short of amazing. My skin would be soft, feel nourished, and it didn't break me out. I couldn't recommend this enough. It even sorted out my dry skin patches.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?