BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Layla P.
Shurdington, Cheltenham
First aid beauty is a brand I would 100% recommend. This wasn’t disappointing because overnight masks can feel almost claustrophobic and sticky and fat from relaxing however this soaks into your skin beautifully and is extremely refreshing.
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
I sleep on my side so my face sleeps on the pillow so you definitely need to apply the mask about a half hour before going to sleep but i woke up with my skin feeling AMAZING
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Minha mãe já usou essa máscara há anos atrás e gostou bastante mas não encontrou mais a venda nas lojas físicas e acabou não comprando online. Mas lembro de ela dizer que adorava usar essa máscara a noite pois deixava a pele hidratada
san ☼.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
very creamy and luxurious, replenished dry skin. i’ve bought this product 3 times, will contribute to buy it. never makes me break out or have irritated skin, it did exactly what it said it would do, i would buy again for sure.
Milene G.
Did not like this mask. It is not for sensitive skin! I myself love peels so I was able to handle the intense tingly burn. I don’t feel anything until I washed it off. I assume this mask is water activated. Again not a mask for sensitive skin and I didn’t love the results.
Julia🤘🏾⁶𓅓 G.
Antigonish
I wake up with hydrated and smooth skin. A+ from me!FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask its a Sephora product so its pretty pricy for me to buy all the time, its a splurge product for myself. Love it though.
Emma T.
Thornhill, ON
This one burns a little bit. And that makes it hard to apply. It also smells pretty bad. But I did notice a difference after using it. It made my skin a lot brighter. I'll continue to use it I just hope they improve the smell!
Alysha W.
Calgary, Alberta
Very average facial pads in my experience. A store employee told me they changed her. I didn't notice much of a difference. If you do want something gentle then these might be worth looking at. They're not badly priced either
Christine M.
Toronto
I liked this alot when my skin was transitioning into dry /combo. The radiance kept my skin looking very dewy and healthy. Now that my skin is going back to where it was, it's going to have to sit on the back burner
lily e.
This product did make my skin feel very soft and moisturized, so if that’s what you want this product should be great for you. The only complaint I have is that it is expensive and there are many cheaper alternatives.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?