BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Caitlyn O.
Edmonton
I love this mask. It really makes your face brighter, and it’s a fantastic way to wake up in the morning. The packaging is professional and sleek. The mask is gentle and doesn’t irritate throughout the night. I would recommend this mask to others.
Noa O.
Eindhoven
It is a Nice mask, it doesn’t feel strainge and is not tacky. Its very effective, i use this product for like a year and i love it so much! I never want something else! Also i saw good resultalts! I love it!!
Alexandra D.
Montreal
awesome product but I find it a bit pricy for the amount of cream it contains. Would recommend to use it with another cream so that you can use it from time to time.
Rhiann P.
Grimsby
This mask made my skin feel so good after I used it, even on the first application! I got mine when I was visiting Florida as I’d never seen this brand before then as I come from the U.K. but I would definitely recommend it to others 100%
Semen A.
misan
It seems that this mask is great, I do not have yet but I hope to get it soon and try it on my skin. The price seems to be suitable for everyone.FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Jenna S.
Toronto, ON
This mask is soo hydrating, it really goes deep into the skin to repair daily damage! It’s a great value for the price, it lasted me 6 months and I saw significant improvements every time I used it! Would definitely buy again!
Safeena V.
Coquitlam, BC
This is a great overnight mask. It feels kinda sticky when you put it on but once it has time to melt into your skin it’s great. It is pricey but I love the glow it gives to your skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
Everything that I try from First Aid Beauty easily gets added to my ride or die products. This product is so refreshing and works wonders, especially on sensitive skin. This brand really knows how to make amazing products!
katie T.
Liverpool
This broke my skin out very badly and left my skin very sore and red after using it a few times. Worked for my sister just not for my very sensitive skin FIRST AID BEAUTY Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
M💫🌸 J.
Made my skin so soft ! Would recommend for people who Have oily skin because it has really made mine soft, I use it about once a week because it is a little expensive but the money is well worth it in my opinion x
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?