BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Jenny G.
long beach
Helps control my oils through out the day. And I love the way my skin feels in the morning after i wash it off. The packaging is great and easy to dispense. I have used this product before and works well so I would keep coming back for more. This product is the best and doesn’t need any improvement!
Macy  R.
It was really good if you like this type of product I’m not a big fan of overnight masks so I gave it to a friend but if you like overnight masks you might like it, it just didn’t work for me!
Ashley K.
First aid beauty is awesome for sensitive skin. When it comes to face masks (especially in the winter) i need as much moisture as possible!!! My face will feel tight, dry, flaky and even itchy but when i wake up after using this product it feel so refreshed! Also doesn’t leave that sticky feeling in the morning or get all over you pillows, BONUS!
Morgan D.
This pads are great. I got sample pack in a gwp from ulta, upon use, they instantly made my skin glow and feel exfoliated. These helped my make up glide on like butter.
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
This is by far one of my favorite products! I think the price is totally worth the quality of this product. It isn’t harsh at all and I have very sensitive skin. I would buy again and again.
member-00273
First aid beauty!!😻 I have yet to ur a product in this brand I don’t like. The packaging on this brand is too cute not to love, but their products icing the cake. This product is worth your money. Typically I don’t find overnight masks great but I woke up almost feeling like a new person. My skin was so revived & hydrated. I definitely suggest this product. FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Makes a noticeable difference overnight! My face feels so soft thanks to this mask. My skin looks brighter, and seems to have a vibrancy again. I’ll definitely be buying again. The price is extremely reasonable for the results and how much product you get vs how much you use in an application.
S G.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this product for about a week before I realized it unfortunately was not for me. It made my dry skin way too oily! I tried using less, I tried mixing it, but nothing seemed to solve the issue. I couldn’t figure out how to make it work out for my skin so unfortunately it had to go back.
Elise M.
Houston
I loved this. It was really smoothing and hydrating, without being too emollient and breaking me out. Good sleeping mask option for acne prone skin. Niacinamide is one of my favorite ingredients and pretty high up on the ingredient list. I can’t find this anymore, so I’m sad that it seems to have been discontinued.
Carson C.
Archer, FL
Went to bed with a breakout and red skin, applied this mask and woke up with soft skin, 0 redness and my breakout had got down substantially! 10/10 would recommend!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?