BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Ciara S.
Felt extremely moisturizing and made my skin feel healthy and glowy. I would definitely repurchase it, once I finish the existing container that I have. Was more pricy but worth it !
McKenna D.
Portland
I loved this mask! If your skin is ever looking drab just use this over night mask. Ive used it so many times because I love how the product makes my skin look glowing and healthy. 10/10 would recommend this to everyone!
Lissette O.
Boise
I really love this product once I do all my facial cleansing and put this on to set overnight; in the morning it leaves my face feeling very soft, clean, smooth, and refreshing.
Elizabeth G.
EL PASO
This mask left my face feeling soft and looking bright when i woke up the next morning. Its nice to be able to get some facial healing while sleeping!
Emily B.
FAB is one of my new favorite brands. I started with the coconut skin priming moisture and was introduced to the radiance pads to help with texture on my skin and decided to try this out as well. I love them both! A little pricey, but I’ve seen awesome results so far!!
Lisbeth R.
red bay
It was good but it was sticky when I went to bed but I woke up with softer skin
A littelPricey
Michaela M.
Like, but not love. Really not much to it the very bare minimum of being great and the maximum of being okay.
member-da6df
It’s super radiance boosting I love how it presents except for the face that I got it lol over my pillow
Sophia G.
THIS MASK IS SO HYDRATING ITS CRAZY. i woke up the morning after using this mask and my skin felt like i’d been moisturizing all night long. the moisture was out of this world. extremely happy.
Michaela A.
Sacramento
I really like this mask. It was very hydrating & made my face feel amazing the next morning. I use it every week.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?