BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Ray H.
Sweet Home, OR
Amazing. Left my skin feeling smooth as well as I love this brand. Not too pricey. I’ve received this in an Ipsy before, as well as other products from this line and so far I’ve been quite happy with the experience.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
For some reason, this mask broke me out so bad. Though it is safe for sensitive skin, it left my skin feeling very oily when I woke up. I noticed tiny bumps all over my face.
Taylor B.
Levittown, NY
The BEST mask I have ever used. First Aide Beauty has completely changed my life and my skin. Within a week I saw a noticeable difference in my skins texture and appearance.
Vhari S.
Los Angeles
This is a great product if you wanna keep your face cleansed and looking rejuvenated. I bought it on Amazon for about $20 which is pretty low! The packaging is really cute and I definitely recommend!
Samantha D.
Yukon, OK
I’m always iffy about overnight mask products, however this one changed my mindset. The results after waking up and removing the mask were amazing. My face was literally glowing and I couldn’t have been happier. I don’t recommend using it nightly, but after a long week, or a couple of times a week, it truly helps.
Alexa C.
Gainesville
loved this mask, it is very hydrating and helped my dry skin FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask i was a first time user. it was recommended to me by a family member also struggling with dry skin. it’s a good value for the money that you pay for it.I think it’s perfect. No complaints here.
Samantha W.
If you wish your skin could be brightened and radiant, glowy this is a must have! I used it once and noticed a difference right after! You have to try this product! I’ve gone through two containers so far!
Hannah B.
Hollywood
I am obsessed with overnight masks! And this one is definitely one of my favorites! Hydrated my skin and makes my face feel very smooth. Helps with my textured skin and makes my skin look glowy.
Alexandra V.
Ashtabula
Loved this mask. Very hydrating and takes away the little wrinkles around my eyes even if just temporarily. I’ve never been crazy about the packaging but their masks and moisturizers are great!
Kelly T.
First of, let me start by saying this is hands down one of my favorite brands I've used for 10 years. I've used almost everything by this brand and will continue to use. Because 1, absolutely amazing for sensitive skin. This one is great for dry and irritated skin. Very calming. Especially if you have eczema. Highly recommended brand for sensitive skin.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?