BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #73 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Kali S.
FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Overnight Mask made my skin feel like brand new the next morning! It does such a great job of hydrating your skin and making it feel so plump and new!
Bianca C.
Makes my skin feel so smooth! Before I used this I had really dry rough skin. After a week of using it my skin looks and feels so good. This is a great product I love it so much! This is one of my favorite skin care products.
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
This product is so moisturizing. It applies nicely and doesn’t stain any sheets or pillow cases. It rinses well in the morning and gives my skin a gorgeous, radiant appearance. I enjoy using this mask weekly, to enhance my skin’s moisture level. I also am appreciative of the price point! FAB has genuinely fab products that typically come in nice, large sizes for a fantastic price.
Melissa H.
Alexandria, VA
This mask is perfect for when I’ve just had it with my day and want to feel like I did SOMETHING right. I use it to spoil myself because, for me, it’s a bit pricey. But I really enjoy the benefits this product gives my skin.
allie c.
Granger, IN
Put this one twice a week before bed after i was my face and do my nightly routine. I bought it from Target, does not disappoint! Especially in winter when my face gets so dry, yet is still oily. Helps manage the dry flaky spots, while not adding more oil to the oily zones of my face
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
My dry, flaky winter skin was improved drastically after one night of use — YES, REALLY. I am in looove with this stuff. You only need a tiny bit for your whole face and neck and it really will refresh your skin. I feel hydrated, smooth, and plumped when I wake up after using this. I love it so much!! I cannot recommend it enough for people with very dry skin.
chloe r.
This product is really good. When i put this mask on at night and wake up my skin is GLOWING. My skin never looks better after i use this mask. I bought mine at my local sephora. I would most definitely recommend to others!
Brianna T.
Jamaica, NY
I have combination skin. My nose and the immediate surrounding area is oily and my forehead cheeks and chin are normal. I would have to say that this brand has One of my favorite overnight masks for beautiful looking skin.
Jessica B.
Edmond
Great product! Leave on for 10-15min. Skin feels soft, looks brightened, and you see a difference. I love First Aid’s line and their products are affordable. Recommend if you haven’t tried!!
Kim T.
Very easy to use. I personally prefer a chemical exfoliater to a manual one because of the ease and convenience. The pads stay moist with product. I haven't noticed a huge change in my skin but it also hasn't gotten worse.
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?