BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #70 in Face Masks

• How is this with dry skin? Also, is this gentle? I have s...2 Answers
  • Does this product work well for combination skin? Have yo...1 Answers
  • Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Bianca C.
Makes my skin feel so smooth! Before I used this I had really dry rough skin. After a week of using it my skin looks and feels so good. This is a great product I love it so much! This is one of my favorite skin care products.
allison w.
Nicholasville, KY
This product is so moisturizing. It applies nicely and doesn’t stain any sheets or pillow cases. It rinses well in the morning and gives my skin a gorgeous, radiant appearance. I enjoy using this mask weekly, to enhance my skin’s moisture level. I also am appreciative of the price point! FAB has genuinely fab products that typically come in nice, large sizes for a fantastic price.
allie c.
Granger, IN
Put this one twice a week before bed after i was my face and do my nightly routine. I bought it from Target, does not disappoint! Especially in winter when my face gets so dry, yet is still oily. Helps manage the dry flaky spots, while not adding more oil to the oily zones of my face
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
My dry, flaky winter skin was improved drastically after one night of use — YES, REALLY. I am in looove with this stuff. You only need a tiny bit for your whole face and neck and it really will refresh your skin. I feel hydrated, smooth, and plumped when I wake up after using this. I love it so much!! I cannot recommend it enough for people with very dry skin.
Brianna T.
Jamaica, NY
I have combination skin. My nose and the immediate surrounding area is oily and my forehead cheeks and chin are normal. I would have to say that this brand has One of my favorite overnight masks for beautiful looking skin.
Kim T.
Very easy to use. I personally prefer a chemical exfoliater to a manual one because of the ease and convenience. The pads stay moist with product. I haven't noticed a huge change in my skin but it also hasn't gotten worse.
Kristyna M.
Portland
Great overnight mask that doesn’t leave your face feeling greasy or weighed down. I like to use this mask when my fave is feeling extremely dry or that it could use some uninterrupted love
Caty S.
Fruitport
I would most definetley recommend this product. When I first started to really get into make up and moisturizers this product helped me so much! I can't say enough good things about it :)
This mask was super suit and moisturizing on my face. I love the way it smells and left my face feeling fresh and clean. I think First Aid Beauty is really good for sensitive skin. I would recommend this to a friend.
lysaalonso a.
Goodyear , AZ
I love this moisturizer so much that it’s now in my nightly routine! If hydration is something you’re needing or wanting this is one product you won’t be disappointed by!!! It’s so hydrating but it doesn’t clog pores
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Linda W.
Is this good for sensitive skin?