BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

• Hey everyone! I've been eyeing this product for a while b...1 Answers
Reviews (1984)
Caroline C.
United states
Great Product, Great Value, Great Results!

I have tried many different chemical exfoliators and this is really one of my two favourites - price to quality ration cannot be beat - this is a great product at a great price! The application is easy you don't have to a mask - keep it for several minutes then rinse it off or do anything really, just take a pad, apply it to clean skin, moisturize and you are good to go! If you haven't tried chemical exfoliation or acids you will be pleased with the results BUT BUILD UP TO IT SLOWLY - start with one treatment a week, then go to two for two weeks, then three etc. You cannot just go from zero to daily treatments in most cases or your skin will react. I noticed a significant decrease in pore size and in fine lines since I started using these types of treatments and it also helps with a bit of scarring on my chin. This treatment is great for people with sensitive skin as well - it is a bit more gentle than some other treatments on the market but it is just as effective. The key - and I can't stress this enough - it to really work these into your skincare routine one step at a time and not just start using these every day as soon as you get them. I learned this the hard way with another product, not this one. Also - since this does take off the dead layers of skin don't forget your SPF after if you are going to be in the sun!
Daniela B.
Windham
This mask is extremely effective, but only needs to be used about once a month as it’s very strong. You can use this all over the face or as a spot treatment. I only use this for about 1-2 minutes at a time as very it’s powerful and 1-2 minutes is more than enough to clear up an breakouts I might have. Avoid the under eye area, and follow this with a good hydrating moisturizer. I highly recommend this mask.
Nicole K.
These come in either the large jar (as shown) or smaller, resealable packages. They are to be used after your normal skin care routine, before applying moisturizer or serums. They give your face a little extra "oomph" and slightly exfoliate while brightening your skin. Because of the slightly prohibitive price I save them for days I have to work and look good or when going somewhere special.
Ashli i.
united states
I would give this product 4 stars, but only for trivial reasons. The pads are a bit difficult to get out of the jar, given that they are all stuck together. It's like playing tug of war with slippery cotton rounds.

However, I LOVE that this product is alcohol free. Never again will I have to worry about my skin drying out and hating me after an exfoliation. I felt like my skin was well nourished and soft, exactly how the product described.
Amy H.
After using this mask for two weeks, I liked the consistency, but when I woke up in the morning I didn’t see the dramatic results I usually see with the majority of their products. My skin felt refreshed after washing it off,
but as a person with dry skin, I didn’t find it as hydrating as some other masks I’ve tried. I would definitely try a trial size or grab a sample from your local Sephora to see if it works for you. I would like to add that First Aid beauty is one of my favorite skincare lines, and the large majority of what they sell does exactly what it says. In this case, it was probably more me than the product itself. Also, if you’re dry, I wouldn’t use it more than 1-2 times weekly, especially is you’re using AHA’s or chemical exfoliants.
taco F.
Just fyi - I can't read full product names because of how the app formats everything so I'm taking a guess on specifically which product is selected.

I love glycolic acid items because they always leave my skin very refreshed looking. These pads are certainly a staple item for me but the cost is a little high compared to similar things from other companies. I'm also worried about how much waste is created when using these.
Hannah B.
Los Angeles
I am rating this four stars because while it didn’t work for me, I am betting it would work really well for people with a different skin type. For me and my oily skin, it just brought out my oils. So I would not recommend using this if you have oily skin. However, I think this would provide a nice radiance to those with a drier skin type.
Bre'Ann W.
I love first aid beauty and it really helped my skin when a certain foundation broke me out really bad . I had terrible terrible dry patches on my skin and had tried everything imaginable to fix it. So i went to sephora and they pointed me to the first aid beauty section . I sampled one and then came back to buy . It’s super soft and does wonders. This is one of my most consistent brands .
Rebekah G.
Lubbock
I feel like I can't live without these. My skin loves it. I have super sensitive skin and it's prone to breakouts, no other product has worked for me but This product relieves my skin and calms my acne instead of fighting it. I love this product--very gentle, no stinging at all. No breakouts, which I tend to get from strong Glycolic acids. My face is so soft and smooth after using these, and after a week my skin is looking brighter. I love that you can use them once or even twice a day, and they really can replace your toner. I am currently using a prescription retinoid, and these are still non-irritating. Well-saturated pads so there is enough product to use on your neck and chest as well as your face. I also appreciate that FAB products have none of the potentially irritating /toxic chemicals.
LIVIA S.
Wall
Immediately after using this product I saw positive changes. After a couple uses my dark spots from acne we’re lightened, and my pores were obviously smaller. It almost feels as if it tightens on your face, shrinking your pores shut! A little goes a long way with this mask, I highly recommend trying it out, I love it!
Ashley B.
Louisville, KY
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Does this make you're skin glowy the next morning?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Would this work well for sensitive skin?
Darienne K.