First Aid Beauty

First Aid Beauty Face...
9000 Reviews
5 / 5
I’ve heard so much good things about these and how well I work for the skin. I’m really wanting to try the other wipes that they have too. I don’t think there’s really any scent to it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like this product. I have sensitive/dry skin and it didn’t break me out or cause more irritation. It’s gentle at cleansing and removing makeup. I still used something to get my makeup off before tho. It’s habit for me. I like it tho!
5 / 5
So good helped my skin not be so irritated I love the packaging was very easy to use. Texture is like on a cloud! The good thing is that there is no scent towards this which is amazing!
5 / 5
My skin is always changing. Sometimes dry, sometimes normal, and sometimes oily. Blame it on hormones, diet, season, or medication, I’ve found the best approach is to tackle changes that come up. This is a great plain, creamy cleanser without the fancy packaging. It has mild botanical ingredients that work towards cleansing without stripping. The texture itself is nice and soft and produces a soft foam when lathered. It contains no irritating perfumes and the scent is softly clean. I use it morning and night with great results. When used with a mild exfoliating toner and moisturizing sunscreen this has been a welcome update to my ever changing routine. The brand is touting dermatologist approval on its label, which I see completely.
5 / 5
This cleanser works really well. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and it doesn’t break me out. The only downside is the smell but it’s not too bad.
5 / 5
FAB knocked it out of the park with this cleanser! It’s super gentle yet effective. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping my natural oils. It’s fragrance free and a little bit goes a long way! I definitely recommend!
5 / 5
THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL CLEANSER! The non scented, fragrance free, clean product leaves my skin feeling flawless after. It instantly smoothes the texture and cools down all redness. The packaging is perfect, and doesn’t leak! I totally recommend this product!
5 / 5
This product works amazing on my skin! It is clean, does not have a weird smell, the packaging is nice and neat, and it feels so good on my skin! Highly recommend!!!
5 / 5
This cleanser is gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean without drying out. Can’t live without the full or travel size! A clean ingredient deck and subtle scent- perfect formula!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It has been working well for my sensitive skin, did not cause any break out. However, I don’t feel like it cleaned my face enough. It was unscented so I really like that.