First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Supersize (Worth: £22.40) uploaded by Carolin G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Suitable for sensitive skin the Supersize Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty gently but effectively cleanses the skin working to remove impurities makeup and dirt to leave you with a crystal clear complexion. The pH balanced formula features a powerful blend of antioxidants which fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy. It's designed to be used daily to reduce flare ups and skin reactivity. K.D. see more...

• Favorite face cleaners? Mine is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Su...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this!!!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser I use it with my Mia 2 spin brush! It works so good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean all day long! It's safe for sensitive skin and it's an antioxidant booster! I first used a small sample of it then loved it and went out and bought me the 8 oz bottle from sephora! I would highly recommend!" in 14 reviews
Drifa S.
Southampton, Southampton
First aid beauty are amazing for gentle sensitive skin care and this is no exception, I have been using this on and off with other cleansers for a long time and I find I get the best results when using the toner pads in conjunction with this but it's so gentle but so effective at removing any traces of dirt and leaving your skin feeling clean but not red raw! I would definitely recommend this, I use this year round whereas other cleansers I will use dependent on whether my skin is particularly dry or oily!
Nicole O.
Really wanted to like this since the price is right, and I've heard lots of great things about this cleanser. It smells awful, like dirty mop water or something. I would rather have something that smells bad than something full of perfume, but this is straight up nasty. Hard to feel like you're getting clean when all you can smell is musty water. Maybe I bought a bad tube, who knows. It gets 3 stars for doing its job well, but it irritated my face every single time so I will definitely not repurchase.
Kristen M.
Airdrie, AB
This is my go to cleanser, I don’t like the smell but it doesn’t irritate my skin and definitely aids in repairing my parched cheeks and forehead. It’s also super concentrated and lasts forever! Which justifies the price point
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
It does the job of cleaning my face and removing all oils and dirt. However I find it strips my skin too much and leaves it feeling dry. I prefer Cetaphil much more, and the price is a lot better.
Tiffany W.
Olds
First aid beauty is a seriously awesome brand. I have the whole skin line and love how gentle it is on my dry sensitive skin . It gets the job done and smells super good
Amanda C.
Vancouver, BC
This is one of the best face cleansers I have used. It is pricey but when I have extra money this is the one I'll splurge on. It is great for removing every trace of makeup on your face and it cleanses really well and makes my skin feel amazing. It's super gentle as well.
Madelin T.
Miami Florida
For me is the main thing to clean my face. I wash my face and all make up disappear. At first I was using it in a bad way. You have to wet your face and then sweep all over your face. I really recommend.
Emma k.
sudbury, ON
This is one of my favorite facial cleansers! I love the FAB line and this cleanser is amazing. its gentle on my sensitive skin, and is soft and foamy. it leaves my skin feeling clean, clear, and oh so soft.  I've seen a huge improvement in my skin when I combined the FAB cleanser, the facial radiance pads, and the ultra repair cream.
Ashley S.
Linwood , ON
Got this product as a sample from Sephora. Fabulous stuff, lathers well, gives your skin a nice, clean feeling without getting too dry. Great on my sensitive skin. Must try the moisturizer!
Melody T.
Cleans my skin and doesn't irritate! I keep this one by the sink. Ok price . I like my cleansers to come in a bigger size with a pump. Does what it says it will. If it was on sale I would repurchase
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Who else loves this!!!!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out often and I have yet to find a product that will not leave my skin flaky.