First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Supersize (Worth: £22.40) uploaded by Carolin G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Suitable for sensitive skin the Supersize Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty gently but effectively cleanses the skin working to remove impurities makeup and dirt to leave you with a crystal clear complexion. The pH balanced formula features a powerful blend of antioxidants which fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy. It's designed to be used daily to reduce flare ups and skin reactivity. K.D. see more...

• Favorite face cleaners? Mine is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Su...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this!!!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser I use it with my Mia 2 spin brush! It works so good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean all day long! It's safe for sensitive skin and it's an antioxidant booster! I first used a small sample of it then loved it and went out and bought me the 8 oz bottle from sephora! I would highly recommend!" in 14 reviews
Edyline E.
I love this cleanser so much. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all while providing cleanliness. It has a strange smell though, keep in mind.
Devhan L.
Camden , TN
Go to make up remover and face cleaner. Very gentle and gets eye makeup off with no problem. Clean smell. Never irritates my face. Small amount is all it takes.
Amanda R.
Canton, OH
I received this as a sample in an Ipsy bag and I really like this product! This is the second FAB product I've tried and so far I like everything they make!
Amanda C.
I love that this line isn't harshly fragranced. Great for sensitive skin! Does a wonderful job removing makeup, and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Chandra S.
Church Hill, Tn
I love this product is makes my face feel so clean and smooth! I bought it at Ulta. I would def recommend this product and use it again and buy it again.
Anastasia N.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite every day cleanser. Takes off all the dirt and make up. No irritation. Great sizing and price. I will stick with it for a long time.
Annette H.
Clearwater, FL
This is my go to everyday cleanser, very gentle. I love FAB products. The price points of the products is good, not  outrageously expensive.
Rhea G.
Columbus, IN
Love this one as well!! Can't,go wrong with any of my first aid facial cleansers they are my go to and I love how my face looks and feels.
alli m.
conway
Only recently tried this product, got rid of the small bumps on my face after the first wash but after that it broke me out completely.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Who else loves this!!!!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out often and I have yet to find a product that will not leave my skin flaky.