First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Supersize (Worth: £22.40) uploaded by Carolin G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Suitable for sensitive skin the Supersize Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty gently but effectively cleanses the skin working to remove impurities makeup and dirt to leave you with a crystal clear complexion. The pH balanced formula features a powerful blend of antioxidants which fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy. It's designed to be used daily to reduce flare ups and skin reactivity. K.D. see more...

• Favorite face cleaners? Mine is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Su...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this!!!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser I use it with my Mia 2 spin brush! It works so good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean all day long! It's safe for sensitive skin and it's an antioxidant booster! I first used a small sample of it then loved it and went out and bought me the 8 oz bottle from sephora! I would highly recommend!" in 14 reviews
Kristina A.
Arcadia, FL
I love this cleanser! It removed all the dirt,oil and gunk on my skin without drying it out. The great thing about this product is you don't need to use a lot of it, seriously a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product to all skin types!
Jennifer L.
Parkville, MD
This is great stuff! I love first aid beauty. I first received some samples in monthly boxes and have loved the brand that I continue to purchase. I buy off of Sephora.com and I love it!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
No tight feeling after washing my face with this! I loved how refreshed my skin felt after using it. I fell in the love with the brand so much. I purchased the primer ūüėć.
Jena B.
Beeville, TX
I received this in my #ipsybag and loved it I used this for a month and it is super gently in the skin with effective results. Definitely putting it in my basket again.
Catherine H.
Houma, LA
Love their products! They're great for my sensitive skin and help when I get acne. I have dry spots while also having a really oily forehead and these products have helped me with everything!
Tori S.
Westminster, MD
This product does an AMAZING job at clearing your skin. This is a good cleanser to use every day because it is not too harsh but does the job. Would highly recommend.
Gabriella D.
Angleton
Great product! It works with my sensitive skin because it has no frangances in the product. Also it is a great price for how much of product you receive. I would advise for all skin types
Janay A.
Philadelphia
Great product. Did not need a lot of product to get good coverage. Washes off feeling super clean. Left my skin feeling smooth, refreshed and bright. Definitely great value for the product.
Marah C.
Fort Sill, OK
This is one of my favorite cleansers. Whenever I travel, I get the travel size to bring with me. The full size is fairly priced and lasts a while! You only need a drop to get the job done.
Elise D.
Philadelphia, PA
AMAZING facial cleanser!!!! I used to use philosophy purity made simple loyally but I found that it left my skin too dry/stripped of its natural oils. This FAB cleanser is creamy, lathers richly, and didn't leave my face feeling stripped!
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Who else loves this!!!!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out often and I have yet to find a product that will not leave my skin flaky.