First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Supersize (Worth: £22.40) uploaded by Carolin G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Suitable for sensitive skin the Supersize Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty gently but effectively cleanses the skin working to remove impurities makeup and dirt to leave you with a crystal clear complexion. The pH balanced formula features a powerful blend of antioxidants which fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy. It's designed to be used daily to reduce flare ups and skin reactivity. K.D. see more...

• Favorite face cleaners? Mine is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Su...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this!!!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anjanah❤️ M.
This cleanser is one of my favorites I reach for this one more than my other ones. I bought this from Sephora it does exactly what it says on the bottle the packaging is rather simple but it is worth the price. It’s not expensive in my opinion but they have a reasonable size for 10$ if you are interested I truly recommend
kari s.
Chino, CA
I like th is cleanser just.mine came with a funky smell like it had gone bad I sent it back but I still tried it once I like how it worked but kinda left a filmy texture on my skin
chrys j.
Very gentle on my face. Did not dry my skin out or leave a film. I like that it comes in a tube because it is easy to travel with. Unscented and no dyes that would irritate me. I like it!
Emily G.
I just started using this product and I already love it. Using the face wash combined with the other products has left my skin feeling clean and so, so soft. Definitely worth the money!
Felicia D.
Cumberland
The only cleanser I will use. It does a great job at removing make up and makes your skin feel clean without over drying. I ran out of this and noticed a visible difference in my skin without it
Haley K.
I really like this cleanser and I have bought it two times from Sephora.Its decently priced and last a long time.I have also used other face products from first aid beauty and I really like them as well.So I would recommend this product.
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
Still using this product not sure how I feel about it yet. It does take off your makeup and cleanses well just not sure how my skin deals with it it’s been a little dry and not sure if it has to do with the weather or the cleanser
Talia K.
Jamaica, NY
Best facial cleanser I have ever tried from drug store to Sephora. It's great for your skin and even takes makeup off. Good for any type of skin whether it's oils or dry. Recommend this to everyone on their daily routine.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my favorite cleanser. It removes all of my make up and pairs well with my other first aid beauty products. I’ve purchased this multiple times and will continue to purchase!
Valeria W.
El Paso , TX
First aid is one of the best when it comes to skin care. So nice on the skin. It’s very much effective and online because that’s usually where I find everything and yes packaging is lovely and I always do.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Who else loves this!!!!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out often and I have yet to find a product that will not leave my skin flaky.