First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Supersize (Worth: £22.40) uploaded by Carolin G.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Suitable for sensitive skin the Supersize Face Cleanser from First Aid Beauty gently but effectively cleanses the skin working to remove impurities makeup and dirt to leave you with a crystal clear complexion. The pH balanced formula features a powerful blend of antioxidants which fight against free radicals to keep the skin healthy. It's designed to be used daily to reduce flare ups and skin reactivity. K.D. see more...

• Favorite face cleaners? Mine is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Su...2 Answers
  • How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out...1 Answers
  • Who else loves this!!!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I absolutely love this face cleanser I use it with my Mia 2 spin brush! It works so good and leaves your face feeling fresh and clean all day long! It's safe for sensitive skin and it's an antioxidant booster! I first used a small sample of it then loved it and went out and bought me the 8 oz bottle from sephora! I would highly recommend!" in 14 reviews
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I think this is my top cleanser at the moment . I have it in the shower and i use if every time i shower. And i have another one on the sink that i use every time i wanna put makeup. Its so gentle on the skin and leaves your face soooo doft
Jenna M.
I enjoyed this product when i had it. My mother got it for me for Christmas and I liked it but not so much that i would buy it again. It is a pricey product and so I don’t believe it is worth the price but if you don’t care about price then it can be a great product for you.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Not my fav cleanser. I received this as a sample I believe with an online order at Sephora so not sure full size price. For me it left an oil feeling on my skin after about an hour which doesn’t appeal to me but the formula was decent.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
This is such an amazing cleanser. It’s really gentle and long lasting. The packaging is really cute as well. I bought this at Sephora in stores. There’s a very nice scent as well and it leaves your skin smelling fresh.
Mackenzie P.
Alexandria, TN
First Aid beauty carries some of my favorite products. It goes above and beyond my expectations. The packaging is a nice style. I always purchase the products from Sephora and have bought many products multiple times.
Daylyn B.
Nothing special. Very gentle cleanser. Noticed it didn’t clean well when I would use my toner, foundation would appear on the cotton. Wouldn’t buy it again, but may be good for someone who has sensitive skin.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
This has long been my favorite cleanser, but I have begun using different cleansers as well due to the steep price of this product. It leaves my skin feeling cleaned and healthy, but tends to be a bit more drying than some other super gentle face washes. It consistently leaves my skin in good condition, and whenever I have issues with breakouts, this is the cleanser I always default back to.
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Sometimes my oily combination skin gets acne prone and I find that this product really helps me with that. I use it with a small silicone scrubber to really get my make up off and it leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean
Dominique G.
Wotked great for combo skin and taking off waterproof makeup. I always double wash but I think I eoyld be fine with just washing with this once. It never disappoints or given me a bad reaction.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
I only have good things to say about this entire line. Everything smells so good, and does exactly what it says it will do! This removes all my makeup, and leaves my face clean and fresh!
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
Who else loves this!!!!!!
member-38b9bdb0a
Waitsfield, VT
How does this feel on sensitive skin? Prone to my face drying out often and I have yet to find a product that will not leave my skin flaky.