First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 1 oz uploaded by Paula W.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A face cleanser with a whipped texture that transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. This Face Cleanser gently cleanses the skin, removing surface oils, makeup, dirt, and grime and its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to block damaging free radicals. It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin. Daily use will result in fewer flare ups and reduced skin reactivity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is appropriate for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin. It has been allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster (white tea, licorice root, and feverfew) to combat free radicals. see more...

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 1 oz
  • "Perfect cleanser for all you sensitive skin people out there like me. This cleanser had a nice soft consistency going on but was able to take off all my makeup without being harsh. Didn't leave my skin overly dry but would recommend a moisturizer after." in 18 reviews
  • "Love this stuff! It's super hydrating and I love that it's made for people with eczema and sensitive skin, because being someone who has both of those things, I'm always looking for something that will calm down my skin and not irritate it. Also, really good for oily skin and perfect for travel." in 4 reviews
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I really love how it does not have a scent and it doesn't leave a greasy film on my face. It is on the pricey side. In my opinion though it's totally worth it in the long run. It cleans my face well. It isn't harsh on my skin. I would absolutely buy it again.
Nicolette A.
San Antonio, TX
I got this product as part of a sample and unfortunately haven’t committed myself to purchasing the full size product. It did a crazy good job at cleaning my sensitive face thoroughly and without it leaving my face too dry. I would recommend this product again because it toots itself that as being a fantastic alternative to department store brand makeup/skincare items.
Shelby P.
Olympia, WA
This cleanser is reliable and isn’t harsh on the skin. Shows results and pairs great with the Ultra Hydrating Cream. It’s reasonably priced and has become a daily part of my routine.
Charlotte K.
This is a great basic cleanser. It does exactly what you want it to with nothing extra to irritate your skin. This packaging is great too, really easy to get all the product out.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in a Play by Sephora box and fell in love. I love the way my face felt after using. I loved it so much that I bought it for all of my daughters. I love the package design. Gentle no effective don't change a thing.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I noticed a difference in my skin after using this product. It did dry out my already dry patches even more, like my forehead for example. Other than that, no complaints.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Megan S.
When I look for face washes, I like it to be not too thick, and not too thin. This product has that perfect consistency and also provides a luxurious lather to not only wash away oil and makeup, but also keeps my skin soft and free of blemishes. I have normal to dry skin, and after washing, I do not get the tight, burning feel that most cleansers leave me feeling. It is truly an awesome product, and the smell is fresh and clean! Follow up with the First Aid Beauty Facial Lotion, and it is a dream come true for your skin!
Alicia L.
Riverside
I received First Aid Beauty as a travel size. I am VERY careful with the products I use in my face, as I break out easily. This cleanser really works in removing the days makeup from your face and leaving you feel clean without being too harsh. THAT is hard to find for someone who doesn't want to spend a whole lot of time washing the day away, but who insists on wearing a full face of makeup 6 days a week. Love the whole line. Nothing disappoints
Olivia K.
 To me this cleanser is above average. I like the feel of it and it feels like it cleans. I took off one star because if I used it exclusively to cleanse, my face would get tight and dry. So, as long as I alternate between this and another cleanser, everything is good! (For reference, I have skin that's more on the sensitive side) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Is this good for combination skin?