BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A face cleanser with a whipped texture that transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. This Face Cleanser gently cleanses the skin, removing surface oils, makeup, dirt, and grime and its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to block damaging free radicals. It calms redness and is pH-balanced to maintain the natural acidity of the skin. Daily use will result in fewer flare ups and reduced skin reactivity. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is appropriate for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin. It has been allergy-tested, dermatologist-recommended, and contains FAB Antioxidant Booster (white tea, licorice root, and feverfew) to combat free radicals. see more...

Medinah A.
Justice, IL
Very good product. It’s effective, works well. This is my first time using this product and it does the job. I heard good things about this product and it met my expectations
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in a Play by Sephora box and fell in love. I love the way my face felt after using. I loved it so much that I bought it for all of my daughters. I love the package design. Gentle no effective don't change a thing.
Alicia L.
Riverside
I received First Aid Beauty as a travel size. I am VERY careful with the products I use in my face, as I break out easily. This cleanser really works in removing the days makeup from your face and leaving you feel clean without being too harsh. THAT is hard to find for someone who doesn't want to spend a whole lot of time washing the day away, but who insists on wearing a full face of makeup 6 days a week. Love the whole line. Nothing disappoints
Megan S.
When I look for face washes, I like it to be not too thick, and not too thin. This product has that perfect consistency and also provides a luxurious lather to not only wash away oil and makeup, but also keeps my skin soft and free of blemishes. I have normal to dry skin, and after washing, I do not get the tight, burning feel that most cleansers leave me feeling. It is truly an awesome product, and the smell is fresh and clean! Follow up with the First Aid Beauty Facial Lotion, and it is a dream come true for your skin!
Olivia K.
 To me this cleanser is above average. I like the feel of it and it feels like it cleans. I took off one star because if I used it exclusively to cleanse, my face would get tight and dry. So, as long as I alternate between this and another cleanser, everything is good! (For reference, I have skin that's more on the sensitive side) First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
Alicia B.
I received this as a free trial from Sephora, and honestly, I'm not that impressed with it. It is very clean smelling an leaves your skin feeling clean. However, my skin became VERY greasy throughout the day. If you are looking for a simplistic facial cleaner, this may be for you. If  you like something a little stronger, I would not recommend.
Sarah W.
taylorsville, NC
Great face wash! I use this creamy cleanser 2 times a day and my face feels so soft and cleansed. I picked this up at my local sephora on a whim and boy and I glad that I did. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent and that it doesn't dry my face out. The price is very reasonable for a higher end skin care product!
Alisa T.
I got a sample size for free from a subscription box. After I washed my face my skin felt amazing. As I used it a couple days in a row I notice that I was breaking out. I'm not sure if it came from changing my regular routine or if it was the formula itself. I did like it made my skin feel after a wash.
melanie m.
This is a definite staple in my skincare routine. This is a gentle but effective cleanser, when ever my skin is out of wack I go back to this cleanser. I picked it up at Sephora as a sample the first time but have repurchased it over and over I would definitely recommend it. This size is perfect for travel  First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 1 oz
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
This little packet of gentle facial cleanser is a great way to try FAB. I really liked how it cleaned my face. It's a gym bag friendly size and I like that a lot. The packet can be a little difficult to handle in the shower with wet hands but I'm not worried about it since the cleanser works so nicely. No fragrance.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Is this good for combination skin?