2 colors available

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #15 in Facial Cleansers

Gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime. Its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to scavenger free radicals. Face Cleanser. see more...

• Has anyone else tried this?1 Answers
  • Is this product good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Am I the only one on earth that feels like this has some sort of go...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try a new cleanser but when I used first aid beauty I instantly fell in love!" in 9 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Got a sample of this First Aid Beauty cleanser in my latest Sephora Play box. It's surprisingly really gentle yet effective at the same time. A lot of times cleansers that work really well can also be harsh, but not this one. And luckily it doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry. Some cleansers can be great at removing dirt and makeup but can be drying on my skin as well, which I hate because I already have dry skin. This cleanser doesn't strip my skin of moisture which is awesome and just leaves it feeling soft and incredibly clean. Normally I couldn't justify spending $20 on the full size, because I usually go for drugstore cleansers, but I think for this I just might buy it. A little goes a long way and I've already gotten many uses out of the sample size and I think the full size version would last a while. And I love that it's free of chemicals and bad ingredients. I think this is a great cleanser and I plan on looking at other products from this brand to try.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is my first experience with First Aid Beauty, and I'm in love! This is a fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. Rich in botanicals and antioxidants, this cleanser transforms from a light, whipped texture to a lush, creamy lather. I'm always up for a new cleanser, and First Aid Beauty is a company I've had my eye on for awhile, so I was excited to try this out in my Play! by Sephora box. Their products are completely free of harsh chemicals and known allergens such as parabens, phthalates, alcohol, fragrances, and artificial dyes. This cleanser also claims to be pH balanced and calm redness, which I definitely need much of. The gentle lather really helps lift dirt and sebum, and afterwards my face feels clean and soft without feeling stripped. Definitely a must try!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best face cleanser that I have ever tried. I honestly cannot recommend this enough because it has also gotten rid of all my acne on my face and without using it I start to get my normal skin back...which is a ton of little bumps. The only downside of this product is that it smells terribly and it was very disgusting to me when I first used this product. I have sensitive acne prone skin that is combo and have had no problems with this. It also removed my makeup super easily which is an added bonus. It removes my Kat Von D Lock-It foundation which I have had problems removing fully in the past. You also barely need any product per use so the container will last you a long time and you get a lot of 'bang for your buck' because of it! Highly recommend it and it's honestly what cleared my skin up.
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright everyone, so where the deep cleanser from First Aid Beauty failed for me, this one succeeded. Majorly. I use it at night after taking off my makeup with a makeup wipe. It creates a gentle lather and completely erases any remaining makeup and dirt (usually that I didn't even realize was still there) that I haven't gotten with my makeup wipe. My face feels so soft and clean after and it has done a wonderful job at keeping my breakouts and oil at bay overnight. And it has a very light and clean scent. Definitely my new favorite night cleanser, and at that price point you can't go wrong. A little goes a long way and it lasts quite a while. This is a necessity in my bathroom now and whenever I go on trips.
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sure, it's allergy tested and fragrance free, but let me tell you about my first experience with this cleanser. Maybe I'm just crazy, but I prefer something with a little more foaming action to it, just to feel like it's actually cleaning my face. On top of that, the first time I used this face cleanser, a little got in my mouth and I nearly BARFED. The taste and scent of this reminds me of straight up bile. I had to spend five minutes washing out my mouth and gargling. Every time after that, I would use it because I don't want to waste a product, but I would make a point to keep my mouth tightly shut and try not to worry about the smell too much. Would not repurchase ever.
Erica S.
Erica S.
I have very dry, semi-sensitive skin and had a friend recommend this to me after I moved states and started experiencing break outs. I'm not sure if this was from stress or a change in climate/water, but this cleanser kicked my skin back into gear! It has been great on my sensitive skin and cleared away the weird rash I was experiencing. I also use the FAB Ulta repair face moisturizer with it and my skin feels hydrated and soft!

I use this with my Clarisonic Mia and I feel like it takes away all of the makeup and leaves me with a fresh face! Highly recommend if you are looking for a good cleanser that is gentle on the skin and gets the job done!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a deluxe sample of this as part of a Christmas gift. I've been using it daily and it works very well. I usually use a makeup removing oil before hand so that the cleanser can actually cleanse my skin as opposed to just taking the makeup off. I use it with my facial cleansing brush and it only requires a very small amount ( about 1/2 inch of product) so it lasts a long time. I will say that it leaves my skin a little dry so I moisturize after cleansing every time (which I would do anyway so it's not a big deal) Since using this product my skin looks really nice, I have fewer blackheads and less texture. Great product.
Leticia T.
Leticia T.
This is my go to face cleanser! I decided to buy this product recommended by a you tuber in the beauty community. This is her holly grail easy to use product for people that have dry, sensitive.combination skin. This product I recommend to people that are always on the go and doesn't have time to do a daily face routine. I love this product because I wear makeup and at the end of the night I put a little dollop on my hands mix with water and that's all I need to remove my makeup leaving my face looking bright and fresh. I definitely recommend this product.
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I received this cleanser in my first Sephora Play box and was pleased with it. I have not used any of First Aid Beauty's products before but I would now like to try more. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and it can be difficult to find a cleanser that does not irritate it, but this is surprisingly gentle, while still cleansing well. I like to use this cleanser in the mornings when I do not have makeup to remove. I would recommend this product to those with dry or sensitive skin. This is not a miracle product, but it does do its job well.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Midland, GA
I received this product in My Sephora play box that I pay for monthly and I was so happy to get this product. I have tried this before as an in store sample, so when I received it In my month subscription box I was so excited!!! I love this cleanser it is so mild and gentle and I have sensitive skin so it's wonderful with problematic skin, it's creamy, non smelling, and non drying. It's a
Must in your beauty regimen daily or just when you know that your skin is acting up and playing you. Try this cleanser and you won't be disappointed!!!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
I am 16 and I have combo skin with under the skin spots. I want a cleanser that will work for my skin type but nothing to harsh. Would this work?
Lexie C.
Lexie C.
I really want to try this product but I'm afraid it won't work for my skin I have combination skin, oily in the t zone but dryish everywhere else. Do you think this would work for me?
Alexandrea C.
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really senstive skin is the cleaner really good I know it's cruelty free which makes me happy which has been very hard for me to find so I'm asking is it worth the hype and has anyone had break out issues ???
Cheyenne  C.
Cheyenne C.
Austintown, OH
Where can I buy this?
Maria C.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
A couple of questions: Do you need a lot of product to get the job done? Also, does it leave the skin dry after washing it off?