BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #100 in Facial Cleansers

Gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime. Its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to scavenger free radicals. Face Cleanser. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try a new cleanser but when I used first aid beauty I instantly fell in love!" in 9 reviews
Heather A.
central
Review for: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 oz
I highly recommend this cleanser for all skin types , especially sensitive ! It’s a very nice cleanser that is good for morning and night ! It removes all my makeup , makes my skin feel very clean, and not dry like some other cleansers tend to make my skin feel! My skin is super sensitive and this doesn’t cause irritation at all. It’s magnificent and so simple ! My skin doesn’t need anything fancy , just simple ingredients that don’t break me out ! Cleansers with fragrance and other pore clogging ingredients were a nightmare for my skin but this is so worth trying out !! 10/10!! 👍🏻👍🏻
Katie C.
Clovis
I suffer from eczema, so when I first found this brand I was so excited. I first received samples from sephora, and fell in love!!! I went back and purchased one of every product in their line. I literally tossed all my other face washes out, and solely use this one now. It really helps with moisturizing while washing to help get rid of some of my dry patches. And that’s only the beginning. Following with the other First Aid Beauty products leaves my face feeling soft, smooth, and AMAZING! I will never switch face products.
Victoria S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love, I've used this since starting college & I cannot express my emotions for this product enough. I had not only dry skin but also bad acne scars since high school that even the most expensive foundation couldn't hide it and I almost thought I had to go to the dermatologist after high school. I was using different cleanser for my face (even proactive 😖) and it would either make it worse or it would do anything at all. When it was my first semester in college I went with my sister to go Christmas shopping & that's when I discovered the wonderful world of Sephora 😍. I got to have a sample size of the FAB cleanser & after using the rest of the bottle my scars were lighter & my skin had some hydration but the scars were almost gone. FAB brought me confidence & beautiful skin that I will never forget. I still use it to this day as a default cleanser and I even use their other skincare products as well. This is my holy grail of cleansers & won't ever go back.
Tanya M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 oz
I highly recommend this product for people with dry, sensitive skin. I am usually pretty picky about the cleaners I use, because of my sensitive skin. I started using this cleanser about a year ago, and have been very happy with it. Does not irritate my skin, nor is it drying. I am a huge fan of First Aid Beauty products!
Holly Z.
Review for: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 2 oz
First Aid Beauty is hands down my favorite line of skin care! I have insanely sensitive, red skin that always feel hot after a shower and this is such a gentle face wash and even before I use the First Aid Beauty face lotion my face feels so smooth and so healthy and calm! I could not recommend First Aid Beauty enough!
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my go to every single time. A girl in Sephora recommended it to me because I have super oily skin and can’t seem to find the right cleanser to not strip and dry out my face which in turn makes my skin even more oily. I fell in love within the first week of using this. It doesn’t have really a scent to it at all which is honestly what you want in a face product and it did not leave my face feeling tight. My oils in my face have been so much better and my breakouts are happening way less often. This FAB cleanser is very affordable and a little goes a long way which makes it last. It cleans very well and I’ve finally found a cleaner for my face that works and that I love
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using a more expensive cleanser, but have been so impressed with the other FAB products that I've tried that I had to give this one a shot too. I'm so glad I did! This cleanser is amazing. The consistency of the cleanser itself was surprising: it's very thick; and it has little to no fragrance. A little goes a long way, so the smaller size I purchased will last awhile, making it an even better deal than I originally thought, and it lathers up nicely. It's a very gentle cleanser while doing the job, and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Highly recommend it. The entire line has been pretty impressive.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this cleanser because amrezy said she uses it on her Snapchat. So of course I had to try it, she’s like flawless? It takes every bit of your make up off and my skin really did love this stuff. First aid beauty is a good brand with good prices. I wasn’t disappointed (:
Cheri G.
Royersford
Review for: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 2 oz
I love love love this cleanser. It lives up to it's promise of removing dirt, oil, and makeup easily but the best part is that it does all that without making my skin red and flared up. It's so hard to find a sensitive skin cleanser that actually cleanses but this is finally it!!
Corinne B.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, 5 oz
My absolute favorite facial cleanser. does the job, smells great, is an awesome product for sensitive skin. It's easy to use and I do like the smell of it (or lack of a smell). I'm easily on my 5th tube of this and will continue to repurchase for a long time.
Morgan H.
I am 16 and I have combo skin with under the skin spots. I want a cleanser that will work for my skin type but nothing to harsh. Would this work?
Lexie C.
I really want to try this product but I'm afraid it won't work for my skin I have combination skin, oily in the t zone but dryish everywhere else. Do you think this would work for me?
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Where can I buy this?
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really senstive skin is the cleaner really good I know it's cruelty free which makes me happy which has been very hard for me to find so I'm asking is it worth the hype and has anyone had break out issues ???
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
A couple of questions: Do you need a lot of product to get the job done? Also, does it leave the skin dry after washing it off?