FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser

Description:

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Pca, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA.

FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser VS [product:cosrx,-low-ph-good-morning-gel-cleanser,-150-ml(pack-of-4)], which is better for oily skin ?
Is this cleanser worth the money?
I have redness on my cheeks and really dry areas, will this reduce the redness ?
Start your review of FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. ” in reviews
My favourite face cleanser, really nourishes and cleans my skin without leaving it feeling tight or dry. My skin has improved considerably since I started using this and now I've probably gone through 3 or bottles. Bought from Look Fantastic and would definitely repurchase.
Paris
This is my tried and true face cleanser it always leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean I love the formula it's just intense enough without being too too harsh (I have combination but generally dry skin and some cleansers leaving me feeling dried out!) I've bought this many times and will continue to buy it!
Really great fort sensitive skin, my skin feels so clean and smooth acter using it ! I really recommend this product
New Baltimore, MI
Creamy rich lather. Removes all makeup, even stubborn eye makeup. Gentle on the skin and doesn't dry your face out.
gatineau, QC
I like this product for 3 reasons. It's gentle and soft on the skin, it's non-fragranced and it's got overall good ingredients. I think that this would be great on all skin types but especially if your is dry or sensitive. There's nothing bad about this cleanser aside from the price. It's from a high-end brand so of course you're going to pay more but there's better for less or similar amount of money. In my opinion, the Youth To The People Kale Spinach Green Tea Age Prevention Cleanser would be better for your skin because there's more active agents in the formulation so in the end it has more benefits. 1L (1000 ml) of the FAB cleanser costs about 186$ and 1L of the YTTP cleanser would cost about 198$. It's a steeper price but it does more for your skin. The CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser is a great drugstore option. Actually I would pick this one over the FAB cleanser because the ingredients are better and for 1L of this product you'd only have to pay about 45$ which makes it the best for your wallet. I'm giving alternatives here but I would still recommend the FAB cleanser if you want to try it. It's difinitely not bad for your skin! I personally wouldn't repurchase because I found better for less.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so very excited to try this cleanser out after I tried and fell in love with First Aid’s Ultra Repair Cream and their Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream! Unfortunately, this fell short of my expectations big time! All my life, I battled with what I thought was acne and oily skin; it turned out, my excess oil was due to large pores and severely dehydrated skin! I only added to the problem by using drying and harsh acne treatments. I was also wrong about the acne... I didn’t have pimples. I did have lots of irritation and blemishes, which turned out to be sensitivity from eczema!!! :( I tried this cleanser at the suggestion of an employee from Sephora... this dried out my skin MORE! My skin felt clean, but it also felt super tight afterwards. My redness didn’t get worse, but my dry patches would pop back up if I didn’t moisturize RIGHT away afterwards! I know not everyone will have the same reaction, and maybe I’m the exception... but, I didn’t even finish the cleanser, and ditched it after maybe 1/2 way through it. FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
Dallas, TX
You guys, I want to say first of all I am a skincare NUT. Also, just in case you're like me and you look in the review section for people who also have your skin type, I am 18 with sensitive, acne-prone skin. My skin is also pretty dry (it's winter right now, so the cold weather has something to do with that too). I have always been on the lookout for a cleanser that 1) worked, 2) didn't make me break out worse, and 3) didn't dry me out. This cleanser nailed and EXCEEDED those! When this cleanser shipped in, my skin wasn't in bad condition; I had very few acne bumps and it was actually doing pretty well, so I was skeptical about using this since there are cleansers that claim they have to go through a 'purging' phase before they work. This cleanser didn't do that. Literally not two days after I began using it (a.m. and p.m.), my breakouts at the time went AWAY!
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this product. When I washed my face, the cleanser came out of the tube creamy and felt nice on my skin. I washed my face as usual using cool water and my FOREO LUNA mini to exfoliate just my nose (as I tend to get blackheads there). It didn't foam up and was fragrance free, as expected (both things that would irritate my skin). I didn't pre-cleanse with Bioderma Sensibio H2O like I usually do, just to test out the cleanser's ability to remove makeup. When I got out of the shower, all of my makeup was gone which was awesome. I let my face air dry and felt my skin start to tighten and dry. As someone with already dry skin, this was a huge let down. All in all, it's a nice cleanser when you want a deep clean but it is not great for people with dry skin. Using Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner directly out of the shower definitely helped with that. Still searching for the perfect facial cleanser that has makeup-removing abilities and isn't drying.
I love this product! I have dry skin that can sometimes get congested/textured. When issuing this product on no makeup days my skin always feels super clean without stripped and dry. On days i wear makeup I use the double cleanse methods, oil as the first cleanser to remove makeup followed up with this as my cream cleanser. It always does a good job at removing any oil and left over makeup. It also helped clear up some of the texture on my face! Even though it does not have any particular exfoliating prosperities. It has a creamy formula that lathers up to a decent amount, and not any real overpowering or noticeable smell. It’s also a decent price for a non-drugstore brand. Would 100% recommend
Cornwall, ON
I am in love with this brand! I have hormonal acne that causes those ugly cystic acne spots. I tried First Aid Beauty face cleanser because I heard it was gentle and didn't irritate the skin, as a result it works for acne-prone skin. It is a gentle wash that doesn't dry out your skin. Your left with clean skin without its moisture being stripped away. It's fragrance-free as well. My only complaint is it can have a very slight odd smell, maybe from the ingredients, but it doesn't stick around and is worth it for how gentle this product is. I'm already on my second bottle of this cleanser and I switched over to their Ultra Repair Moisturizer as well.

129 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bishop Middleham, Durham
il y a 9 jours
Cassie F. • il y a 4 jours
Definitely the cosrx cleanser. The FAB one is much better for dry and sensitive skin.