First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

by First Aid Beauty

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin.   This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry. !--split-- {"Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Aloe", "ingredient_description_1": "Helps calm, soothe and nourish skin.", "ingredient_name_2": "Allantoin", "ingredient_description_2": "Helps calm and soothe skin.", "ingredient_name_3": "Glycerin", "ingredient_description_3": "A natural humectant that helps hydrate and smooth skin's appearance.", "ingredient_name_4": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_4": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium PCA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Phytate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA."}, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Dampen face and dispense a dime-sized amount of cleanser onto fingertips.", "list_item_2": "Gently massage onto all areas of the face.", "list_item_3": "Remove with water or a soft, damp washcloth. ", "list_item_4": "Use twice daily, morning and night.", "youtube_id": "Wmz2DBx-ugs", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_FacialCleanser_FINAL.jpg", "how_to_recycle": "Remove pull tab and place in the trash before using. Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, unscrew flip cap from tube and rinse to remove excess product. *Snip tube at the neck to separate, then recycle all with like plastics. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions. ", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_PureSkinFaceCleanser.jpg "}}")

Does [product:first-aid-beauty-face-cleanser-travel-size] leave your slim feeling dry? Or is it just me? It says safe for sensitive skin, but my face feels very dry after. It also doesn’t feel that clean
Did you buy anything from Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? If so, what did you get? I got a refill of my favorite cleanser [product:first-aid-beauty-face-cleanser-travel-size] & bought a new brow pencil to try out [product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Has anyone used this product and felt like they need more or less moisturizer after?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. in reviews
Edita A.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Edita A.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser I have seen so many positive reviews about this cleanser, so I was really happy to receive it in my advent calendar. The packaging is super cute 💙 It has a creamy white consistency that goes on well and leaves my skin feeling clean without drying it out. It works well on my sensitive skin and really cleans impurities and even make up if I double cleanse. So far so good 💙 However, for me, it has one of the weirdest smells in a product I have ever used. I know everyone's sense of smell is different and people pick up on different scents in products. I have been thinking about this smell, but could not pint point it. It is a combination of unscented laundry/dish soap. I just really do not like using it and I know other people might not even smell it. It also foams quite a bit and it just reminds me of soap even more. If it did not have a smell I would rate it quite high as it does the job and does not irritate the skin, however I just cannot use it due to the smell. There are so many amazing cleansers on the market and everyone likes different things, so I am sure this cleanser appeals to a lot of people. ⭐️⭐️⭐️/⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anna P.
London, London
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Anna P.
This is a very good cleanser with a pearly white colour and thick silky texture. When I opened it the first time I though that it reminds me of GLAMGLOW GENTLEBUBBLE DAILY CONDITIONING CLEANSER but FAB cleanser is a bit more “whipped” or “fluffy”. It is very gentle on the skin and suitable for sensitive skin while removes all the dirt and makeup. Even though it is unscented the smell is quite disturbing, like a glue or something. I really like this products, I just wish the smell was different, it throws me off every single time.
Crys C.
NYC
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Crys C.
One of the best face cleansers I have ever used! I will definitely be repurchasing. Super gentle for my eczema/ dry combo skin. I am obsessed
Megan M.
Ardrossan
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Megan M.
Love this product been using it for about 10 months and honestly can’t get enough of it!! Would highly recommend. The only difference I would make is to change this to a pump as with the tube you never feel like you get all the product.
xanthe M.
York , North Yorkshire
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by xanthe M.
Love this cleanser! It is so perfect with a foreo & cleanses my face in the morning or in the evening as a second cleanse. It’s so gentle and only very slightly foaming. It’s got no strong scent and is airy and creamy.
Tatiana O.
Milton Keynes
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Tatiana O.
I I liked this product, clean my face and also always helps me to close the pores. It’s very good.
Aaishah H.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
Loved it one of ultimate faves keeps me going throughout the day beautiful and simple , nothing will ever beat it have such a effect on my skin and I couldn't stop buying it gone through nearly 6 bottles highly recommended to everyone fantastic products
Shannon F.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
  Is an effective face wash. No offensive scent. Lathers well and removes impurities, making the skin feel clean but not stripped. Have purchased this multiple times as it does not irritate my skin and feels relatively gentle. I have to be careful choosing face washes as many exascerbate my skin redness, this is not the worst I've tried but does not calm redness.
Anastasiia K.
NJ
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Anastasiia K.
This is one of the best face cleansers I have ever tried! I always had the problem of not washed off mascara under the eyes, but this gel removes everything in literally 3 seconds
Amy H.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Amy H.
This cleanser boasts a creamy formula that removes makeup, dirt and impurities effortlessly, its also infused with antioxidants that calm your skin

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristie  E.
il y a 2 mois
Does First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser leave your slim feeling dry? Or is it just me? It says safe for sensitive skin, but my face feels very dry after. It also doesn’t feel that clean
Charmaine C. il y a 2 mois
I have dry skin and yes it does feel dry after use. I’m a first time user so not sure what to expect. I use a toner serum and moisturizer after use.
Lauren G.
il y a 3 mois
Did you buy anything from Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? If so, what did you get? I got a refill of my favorite cleanser First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser & bought a new brow pencil to try out [product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Analaura R. il y a 3 mois
I bought the Too Faced lip injection lip gloss in “Say My Name” which is a beautiful beige Nude color. Got it for just $12. Love it!♥️
Cecilia D.
Sunderland, ['', '', 'Tyne and wear']
il y a 5 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ? Is this cleanser as good as people say? Honest answer please.
Lauren G. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I wasn't expecting that much when I first tried it, but I was completely hooked! Its super gentle on the skin and doesn't cause irritation. A little also goes a long way, and I used the travel/mini size for a good 5 months before needing to buy another one (I committed to the larger size and it looks like it would last a whole year tbh). I really like this cleanser because it is not stripping and doesn't make my skin feel dryer (some other cleansers I've tried makes my skin feel dry since it strips the skin of moisture/oils).
Kailin M.
seattle
il y a 6 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Is this a good product. Is it worth spending my money on??
Lauren G. il y a 3 mois
Yes! A little goes a long way, and the mini size actually lasted like 5 months for me. So I think for a product thats $11, and lasts 5 months (used 2x daily) is so worth!
Louise M.
newyork
il y a 6 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is this product good for oily skin?
Aliyah C. il y a 6 mois
yes! any skin type i would say
L J.
il y a 6 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser has anyone tried this cleanser? if so, is it any good?
Shelby V. il y a 6 mois
I loved this cleanser, my holy grail for years. However they have recently reformulated and the ingredients are not as good. I have not opened my bottle of the new formulation as of yet.