BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Description:

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Pca, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA.

• Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?68 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this?3 Answers
FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
  • "I first heard of this product by watching different youtubers talk abut it. It seemed that the company sent out their products to a TON of different beauty youtubers to try, which was why I was a bit weary of trying it. After a few months and running out of my normal cleanser I caved, and I am SO happy I did! This product feels so soft and creamy on your skin! It takes the leftover makeup that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. " in 682 reviews
Giselle O.
I purchased FAB's Face Cleanser, wanting a cleanser gentle enough to use daily on my sensitive skin yet effective enough to remove makeup and dirt without drying my skin. FAB's Face Cleanser meets my expectations and more. I use it daily and it easily and gently removes both makeup and dirt without leaving my skin dry and tight. Instead, my skin is incredibly soft and clean, all without any soapy residue. The cleanser has a rich, creamy consistency out of the tube. Only a pea-sized amount (or smaller!) cleans my entire face and neck because it lathers wonderfully. No need to add more cleanser--a pea-sized amount covers it all, which is more than I can say for a variety of other pricey face washes! FAB's Face Cleanser is also incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin. My face is prone to redness and breakouts, but this cleanser has elicited neither response. In the product description, this cleanser claims to calm redness; while my face is not completely free of redness, I do feel as if the overall redness of my face has been reduced. Maybe with more time using this product (in addition to the FAB Facial Radiance Pads), I will see even more of a benefit...or maybe my face will always be mildly red. Regardless, this cleanser did not irritate my sensitive skin and seems to be helping calm it, which is something I haven't found in the dozens of other face washes I've previously tried. Overall, I love this product, my skin looks and feels better, and I will definitely be buying again! If your skin is sensitive or you are looking for a gentle yet effective daily cleanser, try this one! FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
Lexi E.
Okay, I really wanted to like this. Great price point. Great size (huge amount for like $35). I hate it. It is literally like putting soap on your face. If you’re someone who wants to believe you’re doing well washing your face, go for it, for everyone else, you’ll get a much more effective cleanse with La Mer’s cleanser or NeuroStrata’s glycolic cleanser. Will never buy again, even though I have a lifetime supply already because this bottle from First Aid Beauty is seriously gloriously huge.
tania j.
kentucky
Alot of people seem to really love this product, but I found it left my face feeling dry. It also made me feel like I had a soapy residue on my face after use. It smells like a basic clean soap smell. My face didn't get oily or anything like that. It didn't cause breakouts. I just didnt like the bar soap residue I felt it left.
Corrine D.
Superior, WI
I recieved the full size of this product in my ipsy plus and i am so happy i did! I have alwaysheard great things about first aid beauty but hadn't yet purchased anything. After recieving this i went on to purchase the toning pads, moisturiser and the lip balm! All of which i love! Skin feels soft and clean after use without feeling tight dry or greasy like some skincare can. Best part is it is extremely affordable and great for sensitive skin!
Elle G.
This is my favorite cleanser of all time. It’s super gentle with no scent, it foams up beautifully, and you only need a pea sized dollop to clean your whole face.

I do a double cleanse in the shower each night: first castor oil on dry skin to remove all makeup, then this cleanser and a hot cloth to finish it up. My skin is totally clean, but not squeaky or dry. I try to buy in bulk when Ulta has a sale as it is very pricey, but because a little goes a long way, each of the big tubes lasts me 6 months, making it more reasonable.
Yesenia C.
Anaheim
Great cleanser. Most cleansers I’ve used dry out my skin or break me out, which is a big no for me. Someone recommended this for me and I bought it. It’s gentle and unscented which is great for my sensitive skin. I use about a pea sized amount and that’s enough for my entire face. I use morning and night and I’ve noticed my skin more soft and smooth. Also has made some of my redness go away.
Stephanie M.
Shawnee, KS
I bought this recently because I was in the market for a new cleanser. I used their red clay cleanser before and loved it, but my skin is more dry now so I thought I would try something new. This cleanser has been my new favorite thing. It makes my face feel clean without stripping it of its oil! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cleanser that wont be too harsh!
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
If you want a gentle cleanser that cleans all your make up off, this is it. I use this as my cleanser after my make up wipe and it truly does the job. It cleans and is so light in my skin. I absolutely love this cleanser because it does not make my skin dry after use. I tend to have normal to dry skin so i am careful about my cleanser, but this is one of the best.
Jenn L.
My all-time favorite cleanser. After unsuccessful attempts at finding another (cheaper) cleanser, I always end up coming back to this one. Usually buy it at Ulta or Sephora depending on what deals are being offered.  Having dry, sensitive skin with a slight facial redness- I evaluate the below 6 qualities:

1.) How does it look before use? Whipped, white, slightly pearlescent, almost odorless cleanser
2.) How does it feel during use? It has a nice whipped texture where it foams well and feels gentle on my skin
3.) How do I feel after use? After washing off the cleanser, my face doesn't feel tight and dry at all.  Feels almost hydrating and balanced after washing.
4.) How do I look after use?  No physical redness or dryness/flakiness
5.) Frequency of use? I use every day morning and night (right after an oil cleanser)

Overall, works best for my sensitive, dry, slightly red skin.  It's gentle yet effective!
Michelle E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was all ready to love this brand since I am sensitive to a ton of ingredients that FAB doesn't use. This cleanser is nice - it foams better than most sulfate- and paraben-free stuff I've used. However, it always leaves makeup on my face that I find when I apply my toner with a cotton swab. Fine for beginning of the day but not strong enough for me at night.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?
Lexie C.
I really want to try this product but I'm afraid it won't work for my skin I have combination skin, oily in the t zone but dryish everywhere else. Do you think this would work for me?
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Where can I buy this?
Morgan H.
I am 16 and I have combo skin with under the skin spots. I want a cleanser that will work for my skin type but nothing to harsh. Would this work?
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really senstive skin is the cleaner really good I know it's cruelty free which makes me happy which has been very hard for me to find so I'm asking is it worth the hype and has anyone had break out issues ???

Sephora