First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

by First Aid Beauty

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin.   This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry. !--split-- {"Ingredients": { "ingredient_name_1": "Aloe", "ingredient_description_1": "Helps calm, soothe and nourish skin.", "ingredient_name_2": "Allantoin", "ingredient_description_2": "Helps calm and soothe skin.", "ingredient_name_3": "Glycerin", "ingredient_description_3": "A natural humectant that helps hydrate and smooth skin's appearance.", "ingredient_name_4": "FAB Antioxidant Booster", "ingredient_description_4": "Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.", "all_ingredients": "Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium PCA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Phytate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tetrasodium EDTA."}, "HowToUse": { "list_item_1": "Dampen face and dispense a dime-sized amount of cleanser onto fingertips.", "list_item_2": "Gently massage onto all areas of the face.", "list_item_3": "Remove with water or a soft, damp washcloth. ", "list_item_4": "Use twice daily, morning and night.", "youtube_id": "Wmz2DBx-ugs", "media__cover": "wysiwyg/pdp-video-covers/FAB_PDPVideoThumbnail_FacialCleanser_FINAL.jpg", "how_to_recycle": "Remove pull tab and place in the trash before using. Once your skin has enjoyed all the good stuff inside, unscrew flip cap from tube and rinse to remove excess product. *Snip tube at the neck to separate, then recycle all with like plastics. Always check your state and local recycling guidelines for specific instructions. ", "sustainability_recyling":" =HYPERLINK("https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-65cfp7jfhx/product_images/uploaded_images/FAB_Sustainability_Recycling_PureSkinFaceCleanser.jpg "}}")

Does [product:first-aid-beauty-face-cleanser-travel-size] leave your slim feeling dry? Or is it just me? It says safe for sensitive skin, but my face feels very dry after. It also doesn’t feel that clean
Did you buy anything from Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? If so, what did you get? I got a refill of my favorite cleanser [product:first-aid-beauty-face-cleanser-travel-size] & bought a new brow pencil to try out [product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Has anyone used this product and felt like they need more or less moisturizer after?
Start your review of First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. in reviews
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a 2oz travel size, which I feel is a good size to know if I like something, purchasing the FAB AID 2.0 sampler from Sephora. Currently I have sensitive dry/combo skin, but as it warms up outside my skin will move to combo/oily and I can get the occasional hormonal breakout. I like this brand. I like that it's clean, nice for sensitive skin, and a decent price. I also like this cleanser, but I don't know if I love it. This is a white cream cleanser. It is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. It's not very foaming, but because I feel like a) a lot of products add something to make it foam because people expect and therefore like it and b) as a second cleanser, particularly for dryer skin I don't need a foam that doesn't bother me. If I have makeup on I use a Micellar water, or recently I'm trying a cleansing balm, and then this. I feel like this removes dirt and oil without drying out my skin. Why only 4 stars? I just don't find this as hydrating as I want it to be. This winter my skin was SO dry and this wouldn't have been enough. I used Kiehl's ultra cleanser (which is also $22 for 5oz) and while I like that this cleanser is cleaner, the kiehl's is more hydrating. I also like Honest Calm on foaming cream cleanser which is $18 for 4 oz but I usually find it on sale. The scent when using it is super funky, but it doesn't last and again a cleaner cleanser that I feel hydrates better. I feel all these three cleansers I like have pluses and minuses, and I'm not sure if my skin is that dry again next winter if I would purchase this even though I like that it's cleaner because I really need more hydration. However I am happy I tried this and will easily finish it. I want to try the cleanser with red clay from the brand now because when my skin is oilier I want something that will help with oil but is really gentle.
Tracey W.
Springfield, TN
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Tracey W.
I have sensitive skin. So I was excited to use this face cleanser. I did not have to use much. Although it did not lather up. The smell was not the greatest. It reminded me of baby vomit. That is the reason for the 4 stars. I did not have to rinse with more that one cold cloth. I would use it regularly.
Ryan B.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Ryan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite cleansers. It is great for sensitive skin and the ingredients are great. It makes you feel clean but doesn’t strip your skin at all. I feel like when I use this my skin seems to stay clear more then when I use other cleansers. I’ve gone through several tubes of this, it is the best! I have dry skin and it seems to work great for my skin type.
Kaytie B.
Bristol, CT
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Kaytie B.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Kaytie B.
Purchased at: Target
Hey beauties. I wanted to do a review on the First Aid beauty Face cleanser. I got this in an assortment of skincare products around the holidays. I am a big fan of this brand and this cleanser is a pretty good product. It has antioxidants in it that help remove elemental damage. It is a hypoallergenic formula and safe for all skin types. The consistency is a white silky smooth cream that lathers up very well and removes makeup very easily. You don’t have to scrub at all to get the makeup to come off. The only downfall of this product is that if you accidentally get this in your eye while rinsing it will burn very badly. Otherwise I live it as a makeup remover.
Karie W.
Catheys Vly, CA
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Karie W.
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Karie W.
My favorite brand. I don't think I have bought anything I don't love from First Aid Beauty. My face is in the best condition it's ever been, less acne, less oily.
Stephanie D.
Missoula, MT
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My all time fave face wash! I’ve been using this for years. I may stray away for a while, but I always come back. It’s helped so much to clear my skin and help with redness. The price is great and there is no fragrance. It’s safe for sensitive skin. My skin looks radiant when I use this, especially in combo with other FAB products. I love the brand as a whole!
Colin W.
Tacoma , WA
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Colin W.
This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time. It is so gentle yet effective! My skin has never felt stripped after using this cleanser, and my skin feels so soft. It’s also packed with antioxidants and soothing ingredients that make it perfect for all skin types.
Michael  P.
Barnesville, GA
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Michael  P.
I really love this face cleanser from first aid beauty you don't have to use much and a little goes a long way dosent break your face out for all types of skin and price is amazing not expensive very safe for sensitive skin and removes oils makes up dirt and grime it's an awesome face cleanser
Sorielisa D.
Providence, RI
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Sorielisa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this face cleanser it makes my skin so soft and clean, I love it doesn’t make my skin so dry. I highly recommend it
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This face wash really shocked me. It makes my skin feel super hydrated. Usually my skin feels dry. To me it has a bit of a rose "grandma" like smell which I don't mind. I'm very happy that it is a clean product. I think for the price you are getting a great deal because you only need a pea size amount or even a little less to wash your face and neck. I have used it for a week straight and I have noticed a difference.

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristie  E.
il y a 4 mois
Does First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser leave your slim feeling dry? Or is it just me? It says safe for sensitive skin, but my face feels very dry after. It also doesn’t feel that clean
Charmaine C. il y a 4 mois
I have dry skin and yes it does feel dry after use. I’m a first time user so not sure what to expect. I use a toner serum and moisturizer after use.
Lauren G.
il y a 4 mois
Did you buy anything from Ulta’s 21 days of beauty? If so, what did you get? I got a refill of my favorite cleanser First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser & bought a new brow pencil to try out [product:benefit-cosmetics-goof-proof-brow-pencil-easy-shape-&-fill]
Analaura R. il y a 4 mois
I bought the Too Faced lip injection lip gloss in “Say My Name” which is a beautiful beige Nude color. Got it for just $12. Love it!♥️
Cecilia D.
Sunderland, ['', '', 'Tyne and wear']
il y a 6 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser ? Is this cleanser as good as people say? Honest answer please.
Lauren G. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I wasn't expecting that much when I first tried it, but I was completely hooked! Its super gentle on the skin and doesn't cause irritation. A little also goes a long way, and I used the travel/mini size for a good 5 months before needing to buy another one (I committed to the larger size and it looks like it would last a whole year tbh). I really like this cleanser because it is not stripping and doesn't make my skin feel dryer (some other cleansers I've tried makes my skin feel dry since it strips the skin of moisture/oils).
Kailin M.
seattle
il y a 7 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser Is this a good product. Is it worth spending my money on??
Lauren G. il y a 4 mois
Yes! A little goes a long way, and the mini size actually lasted like 5 months for me. So I think for a product thats $11, and lasts 5 months (used 2x daily) is so worth!
Louise M.
newyork
il y a 7 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser is this product good for oily skin?
Aliyah C. il y a 7 mois
yes! any skin type i would say
L J.
il y a 8 mois
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser has anyone tried this cleanser? if so, is it any good?
Shelby V. il y a 8 mois
I loved this cleanser, my holy grail for years. However they have recently reformulated and the ingredients are not as good. I have not opened my bottle of the new formulation as of yet.