BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #27 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Pca, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA.

• Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?66 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this?3 Answers
  • Favorite face cleaners? Mine is FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cle...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I first heard of this product by watching different youtubers talk abut it. It seemed that the company sent out their products to a TON of different beauty youtubers to try, which was why I was a bit weary of trying it. After a few months and running out of my normal cleanser I caved, and I am SO happy I did! This product feels so soft and creamy on your skin! It takes the leftover makeup that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. " in 682 reviews
Giselle O.
I purchased FAB's Face Cleanser, wanting a cleanser gentle enough to use daily on my sensitive skin yet effective enough to remove makeup and dirt without drying my skin. FAB's Face Cleanser meets my expectations and more. I use it daily and it easily and gently removes both makeup and dirt without leaving my skin dry and tight. Instead, my skin is incredibly soft and clean, all without any soapy residue. The cleanser has a rich, creamy consistency out of the tube. Only a pea-sized amount (or smaller!) cleans my entire face and neck because it lathers wonderfully. No need to add more cleanser--a pea-sized amount covers it all, which is more than I can say for a variety of other pricey face washes! FAB's Face Cleanser is also incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin. My face is prone to redness and breakouts, but this cleanser has elicited neither response. In the product description, this cleanser claims to calm redness; while my face is not completely free of redness, I do feel as if the overall redness of my face has been reduced. Maybe with more time using this product (in addition to the FAB Facial Radiance Pads), I will see even more of a benefit...or maybe my face will always be mildly red. Regardless, this cleanser did not irritate my sensitive skin and seems to be helping calm it, which is something I haven't found in the dozens of other face washes I've previously tried. Overall, I love this product, my skin looks and feels better, and I will definitely be buying again! If your skin is sensitive or you are looking for a gentle yet effective daily cleanser, try this one! FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
💋Cara S.
First Aid Beauty is a great skin care line to use, especially if you have any skin issues or sensitivity. And FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser is no exception. And actually it is great for many skin types like the following -

✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime, leaving skin soft and supple.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness

If you want to know more…
This Face Cleanser features a whipped texture that transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. Infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flair-ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

And that is a BIG deal when your skin is sensitive! It worked VERY well for me while I was having a skin flare up from an autoimmune issue related to my R.A. - I highly recommend this product, so if you want a great product, but one that also will not break the bank, then I suggest checking out the other great products in their line as well!
Jenn L.
My all-time favorite cleanser. After unsuccessful attempts at finding another (cheaper) cleanser, I always end up coming back to this one. Usually buy it at Ulta or Sephora depending on what deals are being offered.  Having dry, sensitive skin with a slight facial redness- I evaluate the below 6 qualities:

1.) How does it look before use? Whipped, white, slightly pearlescent, almost odorless cleanser
2.) How does it feel during use? It has a nice whipped texture where it foams well and feels gentle on my skin
3.) How do I feel after use? After washing off the cleanser, my face doesn't feel tight and dry at all.  Feels almost hydrating and balanced after washing.
4.) How do I look after use?  No physical redness or dryness/flakiness
5.) Frequency of use? I use every day morning and night (right after an oil cleanser)

Overall, works best for my sensitive, dry, slightly red skin.  It's gentle yet effective!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a deluxe sample size in a subscription box and was instantly hooked ! I ended up getting the 5oz bottle from my local ulta and will continue to repurchase .I have dry skin and it's sensitive and breaks out frequently from products I use . To my happiness this did not break me out and didn't make my dry skin worse . It's smells fresh and I always feel clean afterwards my skin doesn't feel stripped which is very important for us dry skin gals!
Another big plus for anyone hesitant to purchase cause of the high price a little goes a very long way!! I only use a little more then a pea size and I cleanse my whole face so you will get your money's worth over a cheaper more watering cleanser
Christine L.
I really loved this cleanser initially but after after about a week+ of using it, I've been breaking out in areas that I never had problems with before. Although it has been the only new product I've used on my face recently, it may also just be my horrible eating habits the past few weeks.

I'm going to wait for everything to clear up and give it another try & hopefully be back with an updated 5 star review because I really really REALLY liked it!  I really thought it was going to be my holy grail cleanser! After cleaning, my face didn't feel tight & dry like some other cleansers I have tried. In fact, it felt super gentle and left my skin feeling super soft! There was no sort of residue left over and did a great job with removing leftover makeup as well. I have my fingers crossed that my breakout was due to other factors because I liked it so much!
Jessie K.
Locust Grove
I have insanely dry skin on my nose and under my eyes!!! I tried scraping the dry skin off with a razor blade an did a horrible job! I went to Sephora and asked for help an was recommended the Fab Faves to go box which includes the cleanser, the ultra repair cream and the facial radiance pads. Ive only used these products for a few days now twice a day and OMG the difference in my skin ALREADY is INCREDIBLE!!!! I have sensitive skin an this doesn't bother me at all and doesn't make me oily either it's just perfect!!!!!! I loooovvvveeee this! Life saver!!!!!
Cheyanna S.
This just might be the best face cleanser that I've ever used in my entire life. It's incredibly gentle yet it manages to take off all of my makeup. I always tone my face after using this and there is never anything left on the cotton pad! I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me or broken me out. My skin is also pretty dehydrated and it never dries it out. It's truly incredible. It's reasonably priced to because you get a lot for your money because the formula is very concentrated. A little bit goes a very long way. I use mine every evening and I have had it for over six months and I'm only about halfway through! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I used this because I had a sample handy when I was out of town visiting family.  I woke up the next day with what I thought was acne.  I tried washing my face agian and the next morning ther was twice the breakout on my face.  I guessed it was the facial wash since it was the only thing I used that was different.  It took 3 plus weeks for my face to heal.  And when it did I still had some demarcation.   I have very sensitive skin though. I dont recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
I have dry skin and was breaking out and looking for a new cleanser and came across this. Unfortunately it's been drying my skin out even more and I'm not fond of the smell. It don't usually have makeup on when I use this cleanser so I'm not sure how well it takes off makeup but I seen a YouTuber say it takes off makeup really well so I will try it as makeup remover in the future. I've only been using it a week or so, I think it's too soon to know if it's been helping my acne but I just don't love it. I don't really like how it rubs in and lathers. I think for the price it wasn't worth it. Will not purchase again.
Brianna B.
Grawn
I just started using this facial cleanser about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I bought it at Sephora I’m a set of the cleanser, moisturizer, and toning pads. The cleanser is a very simple, basic cleanser. It gets the job done, clearing away oil, dirt, and leftover makeup while leaving the skin smooth, soft, and clean. It doesn’t dry out your face as I have experienced with past cleansers that leave a squeaky clean yet tight, dry feeling. I have normal skin, I’m not acne prone, I do get breakouts every now and then. I was experiencing a breakout before I purchased this cleanser because I can be pretty lazy with my face routine and just want doing enough. This cleanser cleared up my acne within just a couple days.
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Where can I buy this?
Lexie C.
I really want to try this product but I'm afraid it won't work for my skin I have combination skin, oily in the t zone but dryish everywhere else. Do you think this would work for me?
Morgan H.
I am 16 and I have combo skin with under the skin spots. I want a cleanser that will work for my skin type but nothing to harsh. Would this work?
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really senstive skin is the cleaner really good I know it's cruelty free which makes me happy which has been very hard for me to find so I'm asking is it worth the hype and has anyone had break out issues ???

back