BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #32 in Facial Cleansers

Description:

A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water.Infused with a powerful Botanical Antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Pca, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA.

• Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?66 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this?2 Answers
  • Favorite face cleaners? Mine is FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cle...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I first heard of this product by watching different youtubers talk abut it. It seemed that the company sent out their products to a TON of different beauty youtubers to try, which was why I was a bit weary of trying it. After a few months and running out of my normal cleanser I caved, and I am SO happy I did! This product feels so soft and creamy on your skin! It takes the leftover makeup that I missed off and leaves your face feeling SO soft! I have pretty sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product at all. " in 682 reviews
Giselle O.
I purchased FAB's Face Cleanser, wanting a cleanser gentle enough to use daily on my sensitive skin yet effective enough to remove makeup and dirt without drying my skin. FAB's Face Cleanser meets my expectations and more. I use it daily and it easily and gently removes both makeup and dirt without leaving my skin dry and tight. Instead, my skin is incredibly soft and clean, all without any soapy residue. The cleanser has a rich, creamy consistency out of the tube. Only a pea-sized amount (or smaller!) cleans my entire face and neck because it lathers wonderfully. No need to add more cleanser--a pea-sized amount covers it all, which is more than I can say for a variety of other pricey face washes! FAB's Face Cleanser is also incredibly gentle on my sensitive skin. My face is prone to redness and breakouts, but this cleanser has elicited neither response. In the product description, this cleanser claims to calm redness; while my face is not completely free of redness, I do feel as if the overall redness of my face has been reduced. Maybe with more time using this product (in addition to the FAB Facial Radiance Pads), I will see even more of a benefit...or maybe my face will always be mildly red. Regardless, this cleanser did not irritate my sensitive skin and seems to be helping calm it, which is something I haven't found in the dozens of other face washes I've previously tried. Overall, I love this product, my skin looks and feels better, and I will definitely be buying again! If your skin is sensitive or you are looking for a gentle yet effective daily cleanser, try this one! FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser
💋Cara S.
First Aid Beauty is a great skin care line to use, especially if you have any skin issues or sensitivity. And FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser is no exception. And actually it is great for many skin types like the following -

✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A fragrance-free, gentle cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime, leaving skin soft and supple.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness

If you want to know more…
This Face Cleanser features a whipped texture that transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. Infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend, it helps safeguard skin against environmental aggressors while also calming irritated skin. This non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain skin’s natural acidity and helps reduce flair-ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry.

And that is a BIG deal when your skin is sensitive! It worked VERY well for me while I was having a skin flare up from an autoimmune issue related to my R.A. - I highly recommend this product, so if you want a great product, but one that also will not break the bank, then I suggest checking out the other great products in their line as well!
Jessie S.
Greenville
Oh my goodness, I love this cleanser so much! I got a travel size version for free along with a purchase from Ulta, and I have to say I absolutely love it. It is so gentle and really works well with my skin (combo/sensitive). It doesn't have much of a smell, just a kind of subtle clean soap smell. It has a whipped texture which feels really light, and it is white with a little shine to it, kind of like a pearl. You only need to use the smallest amount, and while it doesn't foam up much, it really spreads well. Then you just rub it in (I swear you can feel it cleaning all the dirt off your face), and then rinse it off. I instantly knew I loved it when I dried off my face and my skin didn't feel the least bit tight. It felt clean and moisturized. I have a little of my old product left, but I fully intend to buy this cleanser as soon as I'm finished. Maybe even before then. I highly recommend!
Kate G.
This cleanser literally saved my skin. I’m not even exaggerating a little bit. About a year, maybe a year and a half ago, my skin started freaking out and totally changed. I had been using a sugar scrub that I later learned also had walnut in it (SO BAD!) and I am pretty sure that Is what triggered the change. My skin was always very acne prone but always pretty normal/ combo. At this time it became EXTREMELY sensitive, I had ruined my skin with the scrub and everything I was previously using (mostly stuff marketed toward sensitive skin) started really irritating my skin. Most of it would burn so badly I would try to wash it off immediately, and it would still burn after that. Not only that, it also could never decide whether it was super dry or super oily, it seemed to change daily. I went into Sephora to look at some stuff and ended up explaining my situation to one of the girls in there. She recommended this cleanser, among some other products, and sent me home with a couple samples, I think enough to last a week or almost a full week. After a few days of using this my skin already started to feel better. Not only was it gentle enough to not irritate my skin any further, it actually felt like it was helping my skin to heal faster. I immediately went to sephora to buy the full size. It totally helped return my skin back to a more normal state. I am still quite sensitive, I stay away from fragrance and some other ingredients now that never used to bother me, but I quickly stopped having to deal with the constant irritation and burning sensations whenever I put ANYTHING on my skin once I started using this cleanser. I now keep this and one other cleanser in rotation (la roche posay toleriane hydrating cleanser) and I don’t think I’ll ever use anything else besides these 2. They are super gentle, amazing for sensitive skin, and IMO, help to build up your skin barrier to keep your skin healthy and balanced. If I could rate this cleanser higher than a 5, I would! Love love love LOVE it!!!
Jenn L.
My all-time favorite cleanser. After unsuccessful attempts at finding another (cheaper) cleanser, I always end up coming back to this one. Usually buy it at Ulta or Sephora depending on what deals are being offered.  Having dry, sensitive skin with a slight facial redness- I evaluate the below 6 qualities:

1.) How does it look before use? Whipped, white, slightly pearlescent, almost odorless cleanser
2.) How does it feel during use? It has a nice whipped texture where it foams well and feels gentle on my skin
3.) How do I feel after use? After washing off the cleanser, my face doesn't feel tight and dry at all.  Feels almost hydrating and balanced after washing.
4.) How do I look after use?  No physical redness or dryness/flakiness
5.) Frequency of use? I use every day morning and night (right after an oil cleanser)

Overall, works best for my sensitive, dry, slightly red skin.  It's gentle yet effective!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a deluxe sample size in a subscription box and was instantly hooked ! I ended up getting the 5oz bottle from my local ulta and will continue to repurchase .I have dry skin and it's sensitive and breaks out frequently from products I use . To my happiness this did not break me out and didn't make my dry skin worse . It's smells fresh and I always feel clean afterwards my skin doesn't feel stripped which is very important for us dry skin gals!
Another big plus for anyone hesitant to purchase cause of the high price a little goes a very long way!! I only use a little more then a pea size and I cleanse my whole face so you will get your money's worth over a cheaper more watering cleanser
Cheyanne I.
Fort Collins
This product is great for a simple cleanser. It is a gentle, foaming cleanser that washes away dirt and make up pretty easily. Washing away eye makeup was a little harder with this, but only because I was careful to not get this into my eyes.

The product itself is a creamy lotion like cleanser that has almost a sweet smell. It smells a lot like other First Aid Beauty Products. But it is fragrance free and allergy tested, which makes it very good for sensitive skin.

The 5 oz variety lasted me just a little less than a year, since I used about a pea sized amount every time I used this cleanser.

Overall, if you have sensitive skin and you want a good cleanser, this is a good option. An important thing to note is that it does not promise to help with acne, pores, or any other skin inflictions so it would be very unfair to expect a difference in any of these areas.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
GO TO FACE WASH
This product is definitely one of the more life changing facial cleansers! Perfect for sensitive skin like my own, the FIRST AID BEAUTY Face Cleanser is an absolute MUST! It is very soft and frothy on the skin, and the price is extremely reasonable! I bought the 5 oz for $30 at my local Sephora and I’ve had the face cleanser for a few months now and I still have an excess amount of cleanser left!! It just so great in every way; gets off most all dirty and makeup from the skin and the texture of the wash itself is almost like applying and lightweight moisturizer to the skin. This is definitely a need for your daily skincare routine if you have skin like mine!
Cheyanna S.
This just might be the best face cleanser that I've ever used in my entire life. It's incredibly gentle yet it manages to take off all of my makeup. I always tone my face after using this and there is never anything left on the cotton pad! I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated me or broken me out. My skin is also pretty dehydrated and it never dries it out. It's truly incredible. It's reasonably priced to because you get a lot for your money because the formula is very concentrated. A little bit goes a very long way. I use mine every evening and I have had it for over six months and I'm only about halfway through! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I used this because I had a sample handy when I was out of town visiting family.  I woke up the next day with what I thought was acne.  I tried washing my face agian and the next morning ther was twice the breakout on my face.  I guessed it was the facial wash since it was the only thing I used that was different.  It took 3 plus weeks for my face to heal.  And when it did I still had some demarcation.   I have very sensitive skin though. I dont recommend this for those with sensitive skin.
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
Do you prefer to wash your face using hot or cold water?
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Where can I buy this?
Lexie C.
I really want to try this product but I'm afraid it won't work for my skin I have combination skin, oily in the t zone but dryish everywhere else. Do you think this would work for me?
Morgan H.
I am 16 and I have combo skin with under the skin spots. I want a cleanser that will work for my skin type but nothing to harsh. Would this work?
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really senstive skin is the cleaner really good I know it's cruelty free which makes me happy which has been very hard for me to find so I'm asking is it worth the hype and has anyone had break out issues ???