First Aid Beauty FAB Trilogy uploaded by Monique C.First Aid Beauty FAB Trilogy uploaded by Monique C.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition kit designed to cleanse, hydrate, and highlight your complexion. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dryness - PoresIf you want to know more…This kit combines a trio of FAB favorites for a natural, glowing, and perfected look. Face Cleanser is a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. The non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain the skin's natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry. Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer is a noncomedogenic complexion enhancing moisturizer that instantly brightens, hydrates, and smooths in one simple step while helping to blur the appearance of pores and imperfections. It is formulated with superfood ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes, and minerals. It's also infused with a natural coconut scent. Hello FAB Mango Butter Multi Stick in Champagne is an all-in-one, cream-to-powder complexion finisher that imparts a natural, lit-from-within glow. With the help of mango butter, it glides on easily over skin leaving behind a soft, luminous finish that's never dry or cakey. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 56.7 g Face Cleanser- 0.75 oz/ 21.3 g Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer- 0.26 oz/ 7.53 g Hello FAB Mango Butter Multi Stick in Champagne It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. It's also gluten-free and soy-free. It is also cruelty-free. see more...

Assata R.
So far, so good.  I usually use just shea butter or coconut oil as facial moisturizers but with aging skin, I'm learning that I need to use something... let's say... different.  I am not big on wearing make-up and other creams but I thought it was time for me to try and keep my skin feeling as good as possible.

This was recommended to me by my best friend.  I bought this set from Sephora which included this primer, the face wash, and a shimmer stick.  So far, I like it.  The primer adds a shimmer to my skin without making my face look like a disco ball.  It also helps to make my skin FEEL moisturized, which is a big issue for me.  I've only been using it for 2 weeks but I'm looking forward to seeing what results (if any) my skin will get from repeated use.

I use the multi-purpose stick on my eye lids, the corner of my eyes, and underneath my eyes.  Again, I don't wear make-up often so I'm not authority on these things, but I like how my face changes when rubbing the stick around my eyes.

The face cleanser seems strong for my skin.  I put a small dab of it on a cleansing brush and used that to clean my face.  My skin did feel clean after using but my skin also felt sensitive to anything I put on after use (like the repair cream or primer that comes with it or the face mask I tried to use).  I had a warm tingling feeling which I didn't like so I stopped use.

Overall, this package is definitely worth purchasing for the primer and stick alone.
Monique C.
clarksburg, MD
I have been stalking this product for the past two months to find out how people like it. With my now almost 40 skin I find that I’m having breakout and Acne scars more often. I was told even at the time of check out that this product is amazing. After first use I will say that I am very impressed. My skin looked brighter after the first wash, an I’m in love with the mango butter stick. So perfect for me. Overall I would recommend this pack if your not sure about the product. It’s worth it.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my very first fab product I bought and I've been a big fan of the brand sense. This could of gotten 5 stars but the highlighter is awful. It doesn't glide on smoothly, it messes with my foundation and for minimal to no payoff. Even on my pale skin it hardly shows up so it got ditched eventually. The coconut primer is just lovely. It's hydrating, absorbs quickly and gives my skin a pink tinged radiant glow that I find really pretty. I don't particularly use it as a primer because I have target concerns that this isn't going to meet but it is a great additional hydration boost. The face cleanser is one of my favorite cleansers. It is a good sized trial amount in this kit and I've used it routinely since. It's a fragrance free light cream cleanser that lathers and foams well. It rinses clean away and i am literally left with my best skin. I can't think of another cleanser that leaves my face feeling as clean. It's definitely my top two fav product of theirs that I never would of found without this kit
Sam S.
Boston, MA
I just bought this set and I am in LOVE! The coconut priming moisturizer has saved my life and my skin does not look dry in any way under my matte foundation. The highlight stick is a great neutral color that matches a lot of different looks, and the face wash cleanses my face without drying it too much.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Love this pack huge fan of the brand easy to use products that are safe for my eczema prone skin, the highlighter is great for no makeup, makeup days and the primer makes my skin soft and makeup last longer. The cleansers great too.
Irina D.
Brooklyn , NY
I rate it 3 stars because I love the highlighter and the primer. I didn’t like the face wash because it made my eyes burn.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
Everything FAB makes us amazing and my skin loves! So this was an awesome product! Fed try
Torrie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Great value for the price! I love these products and ended up buying the full versions as they run out. They are great for sensitive skin and light on the skin
cassidy h.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
This set was a great value! My skin has been acting up lately so I wanted to give the facial cleanser a try! I also bought the first aid ultra repair cream separately for my dry skin and a combo of these have really helped! I enjoyed the roll on highlight but I am more a powder person. The coconut water moisturizer feels more like a water gel base and I didn’t notice it hydrated my skin that much.
Simona P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brand!Perfect set for dry and sensitive skin!My skin is immediately moisturized and smooth

Sephora