First Aid Beauty FAB Trilogy uploaded by Monique C.First Aid Beauty FAB Trilogy uploaded by Monique C.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition kit designed to cleanse, hydrate, and highlight your complexion. Solutions for:- Dullness- Dryness - PoresIf you want to know more…This kit combines a trio of FAB favorites for a natural, glowing, and perfected look. Face Cleanser is a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser that effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime, leaving skin soft and supple. The whipped texture transforms into a sumptuous cream when blended with water. The non-stripping, pH-balanced formula works to maintain the skin's natural acidity and helps reduce flare ups, never leaving skin feeling tight or dry. Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer is a noncomedogenic complexion enhancing moisturizer that instantly brightens, hydrates, and smooths in one simple step while helping to blur the appearance of pores and imperfections. It is formulated with superfood ingredients that are rich in vital proteins, electrolytes, and minerals. It's also infused with a natural coconut scent. Hello FAB Mango Butter Multi Stick in Champagne is an all-in-one, cream-to-powder complexion finisher that imparts a natural, lit-from-within glow. With the help of mango butter, it glides on easily over skin leaving behind a soft, luminous finish that's never dry or cakey. This set contains:- 2 oz/ 56.7 g Face Cleanser- 0.75 oz/ 21.3 g Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer- 0.26 oz/ 7.53 g Hello FAB Mango Butter Multi Stick in Champagne It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is allergy tested, and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. It's also gluten-free and soy-free. It is also cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
So far, so good.  I usually use just shea butter or coconut oil as facial moisturizers but with aging skin, I'm learning that I need to use something... let's say... different.  I am not big on wearing make-up and other creams but I thought it was time for me to try and keep my skin feeling as good as possible.

This was recommended to me by my best friend.  I bought this set from Sephora which included this primer, the face wash, and a shimmer stick.  So far, I like it.  The primer adds a shimmer to my skin without making my face look like a disco ball.  It also helps to make my skin FEEL moisturized, which is a big issue for me.  I've only been using it for 2 weeks but I'm looking forward to seeing what results (if any) my skin will get from repeated use.

I use the multi-purpose stick on my eye lids, the corner of my eyes, and underneath my eyes.  Again, I don't wear make-up often so I'm not authority on these things, but I like how my face changes when rubbing the stick around my eyes.

The face cleanser seems strong for my skin.  I put a small dab of it on a cleansing brush and used that to clean my face.  My skin did feel clean after using but my skin also felt sensitive to anything I put on after use (like the repair cream or primer that comes with it or the face mask I tried to use).  I had a warm tingling feeling which I didn't like so I stopped use.

Overall, this package is definitely worth purchasing for the primer and stick alone.
Monique C.
clarksburg, MD
I have been stalking this product for the past two months to find out how people like it. With my now almost 40 skin I find that I’m having breakout and Acne scars more often. I was told even at the time of check out that this product is amazing. After first use I will say that I am very impressed. My skin looked brighter after the first wash, an I’m in love with the mango butter stick. So perfect for me. Overall I would recommend this pack if your not sure about the product. It’s worth it.
Sam S.
Boston, MA
I just bought this set and I am in LOVE! The coconut priming moisturizer has saved my life and my skin does not look dry in any way under my matte foundation. The highlight stick is a great neutral color that matches a lot of different looks, and the face wash cleanses my face without drying it too much.