BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Courtney Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG my most crucial face woes were all fixed with this kit. It was a godsend. My personal favourite was the intense hydration, as my face gets random patches of dry. This fixed that, as well as prevented it. Would totally recommend to anyone that needs a little extra skin care love without wanting to buy all the full sizes.
Iris M.
Laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great little kit. The products are great of all kinds of skin except very oily. Combo skin could benefit from this. It's definitely good bang for your buck and it is super gentle. It doesn't further dry out skin or irritate it. I would definitely recommend this for everyone needed more moisture without a greasy feeling.
Vanessa D.
Now this is the product you should splurge on if you want clear skin!! You get amazing products that work wonders. I adore this line of skin care cause it worked wonders for my skin. Ive been using their products for about 4 years now and I've never put it down!! Visible results after 5 days.
Brianna A.
I love this kit! I got it for Christmas one year and I use everything that it came with, I usually have oily skin but I go through phases of having dry patches but using a bit of the ultra repair cream helped it right away! Everything else Is amazing and I would totally re purchase!
Natalie V.
Chatham
LOVE LOVE you this, along with my burts bees cleanser and oil I has done wonders for my oily and clogged skin. I use it every other day due to sensitive skin that can't handle many cleansers for the level I need but this has not once irritated my skin and has helped control my issues
Lindsey T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this sampler kit up at sephora. It is a great value for the products you get and a good way to try out a variety of first aid beauty products. The cleanser is great I will be repurchasing and and oatmeal mask smells yummy and leaves the skin feeling rejuvinated.
Michelle S.
Gatineau, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sample kit if you are unsure what full size product to purchase. They're all awesome! Moisturizing but absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it looking fresh but not greasy!! Perfect for your face and body. Also the price is great for any of these products.
Whitney C.
I love this set for my dry skin! These products are so hydrating and have helped my skin a lot. I find with consistent use my skin became less dry and felt so much better and I would highly recommend to people with normal to dry skin.
Sonya D.
Burnaby , BC
Awesome product and amazing results within couple days of use love it absolutely amazing only requires a little would last long time my skin is very sensitive and not all products can be use this is highly recommended
Mellissa D.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yet to try this. On the fence though with some reviews. I will give this a go and give my opinion. Can any one recommended the best product?
Evan E.