BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

A sampler set with five favorite First Aid Beauty formulas in simple, on-the-go packaging. Explore five of FAB's fast-acting solutions with FAB To The Rescue Sampler Kit. The Ultra Repair® Cream is the ultimate head-to-toe moisturizer that helps relieve dry skin conditions, even eczema, and it is clinically-proven to increase hydration levels upon application. FAB Face Cleanser gently and effectively removes surface oils, dirt, and grime, and make up, for a clean, calm complexion. Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask offers an immediate remedy for dry skin conditions, repairing and reviving skin to its healthy, hydrated state in just 10 minutes. Ultra Repair Lip Therapy moisturizes, nourishes, and protects lips, leaving them soft and smooth. Ultra Repair Wash is an effective, yet mild body wash great for anyone, including babies and young children. Treat yourself to head-to-toe skin healing and hydrating effects with this carefully curated set. This set contains: - 2 oz Ultra Repair Cream - 0.75 oz Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask - 1 oz Face Cleanser - 0.5 oz Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - 2 oz Ultra Repair Wash It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates All FAB products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Research results: In an independent clinical study: - 169% of subjects reported an immediate improvement in skin hydration - 38% of subjects reported an improvement in skin hydration after two weeks - 79% of subjects preferred Ultra Repair Cream over other products - 98% of subjects noted instant relief from dry skin - 100% of subjects reported a lasting improvement in skin dryness see more...

Tiffany F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved everything that you get in this bundle. Great to gift. Great to have to you self. Great for anyone.
Josy L.
Got this for Christmas. Really like the product. Helped with my breakout because of using makeup everyday.
Carol G.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products were amazing, my skin had never looked better! Which meant my makeup looked even better!
Brigid M.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly amazing my skin never looked better. You can't even tell I'm 67!! My grandkids love it too
andrea s.
Norristown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great way to try out all these products before buying full sized. Love the line! Good value
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this has help me out.I really recommend this. It gives your faces a glowing look
Annamaria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great for excema or parched skin it has a menthol smell like neutragena but the samplers are the best to try out .
Alissa B.
I love most of these products! My absolute fav item is the Ultra Repair Cream. The product is a nice, creamy texture and really feels like it absorbs into the skin. I usually have sensitive skin and I find that using any of these three products was effective, but gentle for my skin type. I like the face cleanser, but I especially like it when combined with a silicon cleansing pad or the Foreo, to help work the product to cleanse the skin. I found that just using the face cleanser with my hands didn't quite get all the dirt and makeup off of my face. I am also a huge fan of the pads! Initially I didn't notice the results, but since using them (and using them consistently) I have had many compliments on the glow of my skin and the have noticed subtle improvements in skin texture.
Dani A.
Brandon
I honestly was so excited to try this line out , I had s friend who said she loved it and it worked wonders for her skin but for some reason i did not really notice much of s difference with it and I ised it religiously , I know you have to give products about a month or so to really see results and I did only have the small sizes, maybe will repurchase and try again in the future but I did end up giving it to my friend who loved it !
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the first aid beauty products. The moisturizer is my favorite it is a thick consistansy. And for someone who doesn't like lotions on my face it was amazing. It cleared up any dry patches I had. And the cleanser made my face feel so clean and replenished and over time cleared my acne. I purchased mine at sephora. Seriously get your hands on some.
Evan E.